End of Spirit Paradise

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Cultellus

Re: End of Spirit Paradise

Post by Cultellus »

Be careful what you wish for.
Last edited by Cultellus on Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:21 am
I ain't mad, Doc Cam. I am disgusted. Do not confuse the two.

You are a real piece of crap, and everyone on this board knows it. EVERYONE. There are no exceptions. The fact that you are the board's prolific piece of crap and their piece of crap does not change the fact that you are a piece of crap. They are all willing to eat crap to keep the peace around here. That is not a validation of good behavior on your part. The needling and memes and name calling and defense of your agenda at any cost is great for you because you are a piece of crap. As long as Spirit Paradise can be the sewer that it is and conversations like the one with Southerton are kept separate, this board has a shot at a future. Sooner or later, it will just be the board where good authors like Southerton used to post but stopped because of your shitstain on the dialogue.
Haha, good one😂😂
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:51 pm
Cultellus wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:41 pm

I was ready to walk away. But this!

This wins THE damned PRIZE! This is the damned winner of all the posts.

Who triggered who? Who has difficulty positively engaging others? Upthread, Jersey Girl, you said that Atlanticmike was thick for not seeing what Doc Cam was doing. Was Doc Cam positively or negatively engaging others?

Paradise is behaving exactly the way it has always behaved and will always behave. A rule change is not going to stop Doc Cam and Schmo and Icarus, they will continue to engage the way they have always engaged.

This is not the end of Spirit Paradise, it is just Spirit Paradise.
Delivered today. Your package was left near the front door or porch.

No it wasn't. It was left at the end of a quarter mile dirt driveway in the middle of nowhere during a freaking downpour. Liar.

Screw you and “F” jersey
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:11 pm
Hey schmo!!!! Where you at you fat piece of crap! Get in, let's play tubby!!
Has difficulty positively engaging others in play. This is a cue to adults to seek opportunities to support the development of prosocial skills.
Go wipe your fat ass it's starting to stink in here
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:21 am
I ain't mad, Doc Cam. I am disgusted. Do not confuse the two.

You are a real piece of crap, and everyone on this board knows it. EVERYONE. There are no exceptions. The fact that you are the board's prolific piece of crap and their piece of crap does not change the fact that you are a piece of crap. They are all willing to eat crap to keep the peace around here. That is not a validation of good behavior on your part. The needling and memes and name calling and defense of your agenda at any cost is great for you because you are a piece of crap. As long as Spirit Paradise can be the sewer that it is and conversations like the one with Southerton are kept separate, this board has a shot at a future. Sooner or later, it will just be the board where good authors like Southerton used to post but stopped because of your shitstain on the dialogue.
Mormon. Priesthood holder. Temple recommend holder.

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:14 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:10 pm

You dumb “F”, go eat some greens!!!!
Not yet able to communicate in two-way verbal exchanges.
Your unable to buy a belt unless you go to the rope section at home Depot you fuckin nazi
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:28 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Has difficulty positively engaging others in play. This is a cue to adults to seek opportunities to support the development of prosocial skills.
Go wipe your fat ass it's starting to stink in here
This man holds office in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He’s Mormon who takes the sacrament and attends church.

- Doc
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »