Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_RayAgostini

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Post by _RayAgostini »

I’d like to wish all of the posters on MDB a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Wherever you are, may your dreams come true in this New Year. May God, or if you prefer, the “flying spaghetti monster”, bless you all.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Post by _Chap »

RayAgostini wrote:I’d like to wish all of the posters on MDB a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Wherever you are, may your dreams come true in this New Year. May God, or if you prefer, the “flying spaghetti monster”, bless you all.

I take it that it will be OK if I just go on blessing those I love, and trusting in them to bless me?

I find that process much more reliable, and I hope it will work for you too.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

Reasons Greetings to you, RayA.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Yeah, Ray -- I hope you have a real merry X-mas too.

Jesus, tomorro is X-mas.

Paul O
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Food! This is what it's all about! Eat lots of cool food with your friends! Don't eat stupid food! Don't do it!

Merry Christmas! Celebrate the birth of the gods! Eat good food and notice how the taste feels like a god bursting forth out of your senses! May the gods rise up!
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Thanks Ray! Happy Holidays to you and yours and everyone else on MDB, no matter who.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_David A. Bednar
_Emeritus

Post by _David A. Bednar »

Merry Christmas to everyone. And to you, too, Ray!

Be safe over the holidays and don't do anything that I wouldn't do. ;)
Ladies, it's time for us to stop accommodating an environment of immodesty and jump out of the water before we get boiled alive by the seductive and evil influences that are a result of continued immodest dress.

My dear wife--Idaho 6th Stake Fireside
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Merry Christmas to all,
And to all a frabjous day.

All the Best!

--Kringlieri
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

David A. Bednar wrote:Merry Christmas to everyone. And to you, too, Ray!

Be safe over the holidays and don't do anything that I wouldn't do. ;)

Elder Bednar,

Ray inhales, do you?

And, here on the gay street of Dallas (Cedar Springs Rd.) we are always telling each other to "be safe" and party smart. Do you like to party, Elder? Would you like to dance with me on the box?

Paul O
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

RayAgostini wrote:I’d like to wish all of the posters on MDB a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Wherever you are, may your dreams come true in this New Year. May God, or if you prefer, the “flying spaghetti monster”, bless you all.

The Merriest Christmas to you and yours, as well Ray!
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.