Biden Probable Winner according to FOX News

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Biden Probable Winner according to FOX News

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:39 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:21 pm
But suppression is ok, Cam, because it's a "tactic."
It’s bananas to me that the O c—— doesn’t understand just how dangerous zero-sum politicking can be. I mean, I get it. The O c—— loves nothing more than to take the c—— in his O. For the rest of world where crazy lust for O c—— doesn’t satisfy some deranged submissive fetish we understand votes in America should be counted, and denying Americans their votes from being counted is the very thing that we warned against with regard to authoritarian regimes. [vulgarity], man. We threw $4T and thousands of lives down the [vulgarity] in Iraq trying to bring democracy to the Middle East. Weird how many Trumplicans supported the war in Iraq and reforming the ME, but are ok with taking a giant [vulgarity] all over our own citizens through shenanigans.

- Doc
They don't see anyone not on their team as Americans. That started with Gingrich and Limbaugh and culminated in Trump and Breitbart. The asymmetry is that I see the most extreme Trumper as an American who gets to vote. It doesn't work the other way around, as the RWM has convinced millions of people that they are in an existential war and anyone not on their team is the enemy.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:39 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:21 pm
But suppression is ok, Cam, because it's a "tactic."
It’s bananas to me that the D O c—— doesn’t understand just how dangerous zero-sum politicking can be. I mean, I get it. The DO c—— loves nothing more than to take the c—— in his O. For the rest of world where crazy lust for DO c—— doesn’t satisfy some deranged submissive fetish we understand votes in America should be counted, and denying Americans their votes from being counted is the very thing that we warned against with regard to authoritarian regimes. [vulgarity], man. We threw $4T and thousands of lives down the [vulgarity] in Iraq trying to bring democracy to the Middle East. Weird how many Trumplicans supported the war in Iraq and reforming the ME, but are ok with taking a giant [vulgarity] all over our own citizens through shenanigans.

- Doc
F.I.F.Y.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Cool. ----o O o----

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:04 pm
subgenius wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:56 pm
If Biden wins, it is an anti-Trump win...
A continuation of the worst President in history (and the world champion in terms of most documented lies) seems the stuff of a nightmare. Like America's enemies won without firing a shot.
And wasn’t Trump’s win in 2016 an ‘anti-Hillary’ win?

Apparently, subs is again not sure what his point is. No surprise there.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:15 pm
Moksha wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Unprincipled narcissists don't care. They are like honey badgers.
How could he declare himself a winner last night when he hadn't won the Electoral College votes needed to win?
Republican math doesn’t function like regular math, in that it doesn’t function.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Trump's current positions

Counting must be stopped in:

1. PA (where he's leading, but could fall behind)

2. MI (where he probably can't catch up)

Counting must continue in:

1. AZ (where he's behind)

2. NV (where's he's behind)

Recount in:

1. Wisconsin (where he lost)
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

AP calls Michigan for Biden. Trump must hang onto North Carolina, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, plus win Nevada and Arizona.

Biden wins by passing Trump in PA or winning two of GA, NC, AZ or NV. He leads in two of those four.
he/him

Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Icarus wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:23 pm
Trump's current positions

Counting must be stopped in:

1. PA (where he's leading, but could fall behind)

2. MI (where he probably can't catch up)

Counting must continue in:

1. AZ (where he's behind)

2. NV (where's he's behind)

Recount in:

1. Wisconsin (where he lost)
Whatever it takes to win. Pretty predictable.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Things are looking great for Biden in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Trump had a 100,000 vote lead in Georgia this morning with 90% in, and earlier today that lead was cut to 78,000 votes with 92% in and right now with 95% in the gap is down to 47,000. There are still a few hundred thousand out standing votes, most of which come from Democrat counties like Fulton. At this rate Biden will take the lead in Georgia, which would be huge.

This morning Trump was leading in Pennsylvania by more than 600,000 votes with 75% in. Then it was 480,000 with 80% in. Right now that lead has been cut to just 237,000 votes with 87% in. All the analysts discussing this issue insist the majority of the out standing votes will skew heavily Democrat.

With wins in Georgia and Pennsylvania, that puts Joe at 306 and five states that will have flipped from Trump's 2016 results.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Icarus wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:32 am
Things are looking great for Biden in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Trump had a 100,000 vote lead in Georgia this morning with 90% in, and earlier today that lead was cut to 78,000 votes with 92% in and right now with 95% in the gap is down to 47,000. There are still a few hundred thousand out standing votes, most of which come from Democrat counties like Fulton. At this rate Biden will take the lead in Georgia, which would be huge.

This morning Trump was leading in Pennsylvania by more than 600,000 votes with 75% in. Then it was 480,000 with 80% in. Right now that lead has been cut to just 237,000 votes with 87% in. All the analysts discussing this issue insist the majority of the out standing votes will skew heavily Democrat.

With wins in Georgia and Pennsylvania, that puts Joe at 306 and five states that will have flipped from Trump's 2016 results.
So, the AJC says 133K votes to count in GA. It takes 47K for Biden to catch up. That leaves 86K to split. A 50-50 split of those would be 43K. So, to be approximately tied by the end of the count, Biden needs to get 90K of the 133K, or 68%. Biden has been running higher than that in Fulton and DeKalb, but the map in the AJC shows outstanding ballots in many other counties. Nail biter time.
he/him