Burn, Letecia

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Burn, Letecia

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:28 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:17 am
Yeah, I kinda figured. Motive?
No one will ever know. Even if she were to somehow supply a motive, no one will ever believe her. I suppose that the prosecution will forward a motive if they think they need to. A motive really isn't necessary. Your guess is as good as mine. All the defense has to do is raise reasonable doubt.

I know you know that.
I just wondered if there was evidence she resented the kid. Told someone she didn’t want him around, etc. Cuz what she did to that kid was brutal.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:34 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:28 am
No one will ever know. Even if she were to somehow supply a motive, no one will ever believe her. I suppose that the prosecution will forward a motive if they think they need to. A motive really isn't necessary. Your guess is as good as mine. All the defense has to do is raise reasonable doubt.

I know you know that.
I just wondered if there was evidence she resented the kid. Told someone she didn’t want him around, etc. Cuz what she did to that kid was brutal.
I have no idea. Maybe someone will come up with testimony to that effect. The thing is, is that this didn't need to happen. If he was getting on her last nerve, she could have picked up her car keys and purse, and drove away. He and his sister would have managed.

But no, she had to slaughter him. Anger, passion, whatever, psychopathy. Resentment, retaliation, revenge, who knows. All I do know is that it didn't need to happen. She could have left the house, called Al and said, figure out what to do with your own damn kids when you get home. I'm out.

What she did to him and how she treated his corpse, was vicious.

She could have just LEFT.

Burn, Letecia.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

These kinds of stories never provide rational closure. In journalism you're taught to answer who, what, where, when and why. The who, what, where and when are so gruesome that you want the answer to why to provide some internal logic to the story. But there is never a real why in these stories.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

She released this audio and statement herself. She is not the youtuber who owns this channel. Listen to the audio.

LeTecia Stauch Leaks Video of Gannon Crying Over Carpet Candle Burn; Tee: “I just freaked out, OK?”

The written statement is at the beginning.

The audio starts right here: https://youtu.be/qJ8Vyj6t9wg?t=341

Burn, Letecia.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Spencer Wilson knew he was interviewing a psycho. He knew she was full of crap. He said as much himself. She prompted her own daughter how to answer--on camera. All she was focused on was getting an apology from all the people who accused her of wrong doing. She wanted Gannon to be found so she could get what was due her.

Let's just hope she really does.

Letecia "Tecia" Stauch Interview | Erin in Wonderland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Um2pinuI0c

Me, Me, Me, Me.

Burn, Letecia.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

This is strength.

Mother of Gannon Stauch gives emotional statement after stepmom arrested on suspicion of murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOw6EVMILHo

Burn, Letecia.

Slava Ukraini!
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

Having been a stepchild, I know how you can have the legal relationship, but the emotional attachment is something that needs to be nurtured. I know that the children you love can be a pain in the ass. If, as a parent, you are wrapped up in your own problems, but you are the one who has to have all the answers. How or why the carpet was burned could have been the spark that ignited all of the unprocessed feeling she had about being a stepmother and the burden of the relationship.

What I have a hard time imagining is being able to go through the charade of looking for the missing child. Child and spouse killers all seem to do it. Perhaps there is some weird comfort in telling yourself that the child or spouse is missing and not really dead, and that in searching for the person, begin to construct an alternate reality for yourself.

If you are that person, you know have your rage and the knowledge that you killed your stepson. You must keep all that inside while you go on with the charade. When I imagine myself in that situation, the burden of carrying that and keeping it all inside would make me feel heavy.

Richard Price's novel Freedomland was an interesting imagining of an child abduction. Great book, and a decent movie.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jury selection in the trial against Letecia Stauch began today.

Burn, Letecia. Burn.

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Burn, Letecia.
You wrote that no less than eleven times. It's almost like you're personally invested in this for some reason.

You're aware that this sort of thing happens all the time, aren't you?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 am
Burn, Letecia.
You wrote that no less than eleven times. It's almost like you're personally invested in this for some reason.

You're aware that this sort of thing happens all the time, aren't you?
Probably the same reason you've written about bad grammar more than eleven times even though surely you're aware that that sort of thing happens all the time. It's almost like you don't understand people other than you can be personally invested in something.

On a more serious note, just because depravity happens all the time is not a reason to become inured to it.