Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:22 pm
This exchange from reddit is helpful
[Q] I’m curious why the one day difference in when Brian was last seen would make a HUGE difference (per the NewsNation link)?

[–]FTThrowAway123

The short answer is: It proves the Laundries were lying to police and the FBI, and were caught in that lie.

They filed a police report with false information, and they KNEW (or should have known) the correct dates.

Source

The FBI confronted them with video evidence, (probably from the news crews), that showed the Mustang was gone on Tuesday (9/14), and was back in their driveway by the morning of 9/15. They also discovered an abandoned vehicle citation had been issued 9/14 at 2:42 PM, so there is both video proof and police records that definitively prove the Laundries dates were incorrect.

Their lawyer claims they were "mistaken" as if it were an honest mistake, but nobody's buying it. How do you "forget" which day your son went missing, "forget" which day you drove to the reserve and found his abandoned car, and most importantly, how do you "forget" which day you and your spouse left in the dead of night and moved your "missing" sons abandoned vehicle from the park back to your driveway?

I mean it was either yesterday, or the day before yesterday. Not that hard to remember.

TLDR: They got caught lying, and Brian got another full days head start.

https://old.reddit.com/r/GabbyPetito/co ... 1/hfnvefx/
That was what 3 weeks ago? Yeah, mistaken my ass.

I believe that Brian Entin is affiliated with NewsNation. I'm not following reddit, but the above seems exactly right based on what I am looking into elsewhere.

Lyin' "F"s. Their only "out" if there is such a thing is that they lied before her remains were discovered. I'm not familiar with the law with regard to to this particular issue but I will sure find out.

I live to see the discovery in this case.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Authorities have asked Daddy Laundrie to join the search at Carlton Reserve. <---few grains of salt on this one.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:39 pm
Authorities have asked Daddy Laundrie to join the search at Carlton Reserve. <---few grains of salt on this one.
Okay, so the above was from the Laundrie family attorney. Believe it when you see it happening.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Breaking News (but don't get excited). Posting the first half of the article.

Remnants of recently used campsite found at the Florida reserve that has been focus of Brian Laundrie search, source says

(CNN)Police searching for Brian Laundrie have found the remnants of a campsite that appeared to have been recently used at the Florida reserve that has been the focus on efforts to find him, a source close to the family told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Wednesday.

Earlier, law enforcement had asked his father to show them trails that his son was known to have used, but then told him that because of the discovery, they wanted to search the area alone.

The 24,565 acre Carlton Reserve in Venice is currently closed to visitors.

North Port police told CNN the FBI is the lead in the case and that the North Port Police Department would not be making those decisions or taking those actions.

"The FBI would have to answer if that was true," said Josh Taylor, spokesperson for the police department.
CNN has reached out to the FBI for comment.

Earlier, Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino told CNN that Laundrie's father was asked to help North Port police search for him Wednesday but police had to postpone.

"Chris Laundrie was asked to assist law enforcement in their search for Brian at the preserve today," Bertolino said. "Since the preserve has been closed to the public Chris has not been able to look for Brian in the only place Chris and Roberta believe Brian may be. Unfortunately North Port police had to postpone Chris' involvement but Chris and Roberta are hopeful there will be another opportunity to assist."

CNN asked Bertolino whether Brian's parents believe he's in the reserve or another area. "No, they don't believe he's in another area. They believe he is in the preserve," Bertolino said.

Also Wednesday, the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office was asked to help in the search for Laundrie at the reserve. Aerial video recorded above the Carlton Reserve showed police vehicles in the area.

Bertolino confirmed to CNN that authorities are communicating with him about any developments.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/us/gabby ... index.html

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:31 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Okay, so the above was from the Laundrie family attorney. Believe it when you see it happening.
You can believe it now. He's in the reserve with the search teams.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Unverified chatter: The Laundries own property in Puerto Rico. Just something to keep on the side I guess...

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:31 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

“Sure, officers, I’ll be glad to help you look for my son, if you let me come with you so that I can distract you away from anything you might get close to that would be evidence or incriminating …”
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

More of the Laundrie family crap show... :roll: Emphasis mine.
Police say no campsite was found at the nature reserve during search for Brian Laundrie

(CNN)North Port Police say investigators did not find a campsite in the sprawling nature reserve that has been the focus of the search for Brian Laundrie, the missing fiancé of Gabby Petito.

Police spokesperson Josh Taylor's confirmation that there was no campsite comes after a source close to the Laundrie family told CNN's Chris Cuomo that they had been informed by investigators that police had made a discovery in Florida's Carlton Reserve.

The source on Thursday insisted that the Laundrie family had been told a campsite had been found.

"Is it possible that they thought that there might be a campsite out there or something they may have seen from the air but when they got on the ground that's not what it turned out to be? Sure, I think that's a possibility," Taylor said. "Bottom line, is that investigators are telling me that no campsite was found out there."
More at the link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/us/gabby ... index.html

Yeah, and it's possible that the family is simply slinging BS. :roll:

Slava Ukraini!
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:29 am
More of the Laundrie family crap show... :roll: Emphasis mine.
Police say no campsite was found at the nature reserve during search for Brian Laundrie

(CNN)North Port Police say investigators did not find a campsite in the sprawling nature reserve that has been the focus of the search for Brian Laundrie, the missing fiancé of Gabby Petito.

Police spokesperson Josh Taylor's confirmation that there was no campsite comes after a source close to the Laundrie family told CNN's Chris Cuomo that they had been informed by investigators that police had made a discovery in Florida's Carlton Reserve.

The source on Thursday insisted that the Laundrie family had been told a campsite had been found.

"Is it possible that they thought that there might be a campsite out there or something they may have seen from the air but when they got on the ground that's not what it turned out to be? Sure, I think that's a possibility," Taylor said. "Bottom line, is that investigators are telling me that no campsite was found out there."
More at the link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/us/gabby ... index.html

Yeah, and it's possible that the family is simply slinging B.S.. :roll:
Brian is hiking the AT. No one can recognize him because he’s dressed as a women. He’s in Georgia.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 am

Brian is hiking the AT. No one can recognize him because he’s dressed as a women. He’s in Georgia.

Your theory has been recorded in the written record.

Slava Ukraini!