Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Re: Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:03 am
Tim Kardashian wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 am

Brian is hiking the AT. No one can recognize him because he’s dressed as a women. He’s in Georgia.

Your theory has been recorded in the written record.
I also heard he was hiking the AT. Maybe he’s living off of berries and ginseng.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

crap. Show.
Brian Laundrie was under surveillance before he disappeared, police say

By Leyla Santiago, Gregory Lemos, Kristina Sgueglia and Travis Caldwell, CNN

Updated 9:57 PM ET, Thu October 7, 2021

(CNN)Police in North Port, Florida, were surveilling Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's fiancé, as best as they could legally before he vanished, police spokesperson Josh Taylor told CNN's Randi Kaye on Thursday.

Laundrie had returned alone to his family's North Port home September 1 following a trip the two were taking across the American West. Petito's parents, unable to make contact with either her or Laundrie, reported her missing 10 days later. Roughly two weeks after his return, Laundrie disappeared, his parents told police.

CNN also learned that authorities never spoke with Laundrie before he went missing, even though they had eyes on him. When police went to the North Port home September 11, he was not seen and there was no opportunity to speak with him, Taylor told CNN.
More at the link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/us/gabby ... e=trendbar
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:06 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:03 am

Your theory has been recorded in the written record.
I also heard he was hiking the AT. Maybe he’s living off of berries and ginseng.
There's no ginseng on the Appalachian Trail. Promise!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Three weeks of searching 25K acres of wilderness area and...dead end. There's no reason to read the article. No reason at all.

No physical signs of Brian Laundrie have yet been found in a Florida nature reserve, police say
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/09/us/gabby ... index.html

This case has been a crap show from the beginning. LE said they had Brian Laundrie under surveillance after he got home. Oh yeah? Then how in the hell did they let him slip away presumably right under their noses?

If I were the Petito family, I would be wanting to hit something or someone right now. I might even be tempted to exact some East Coast justice by now. But they are better people than I am and are trying to make something positive out of their tragedy.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Carlton Reserve is open for business this weekend. Yup. Over.

Slava Ukraini!
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 am
What a weird situation. It’s looking more like he was never in the reserve. If so, what a waste of money.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Autopsy report allegedly drops tomorrow. Believe it when you see it happen.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:50 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 am
What a weird situation. It’s looking more like he was never in the reserve. If so, what a waste of money.
Yeah, that search was approximately 250K per day. I don't know if they were compelled to follow the tip from the parents. I suspect they were. I know they have to document leads and their response to them.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:54 pm
Autopsy report allegedly drops tomorrow. Believe it when you see it happen.
Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue will announce the results at a press conference scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET.

https://abc7ny.com/gabby-petito-autopsy ... /11113504/

Forget that link. This is directly from WY.

JACKSON, Wyo. (KIFI) – Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue will host a press conference Tuesday regarding the ruling on the autopsy of Gabrielle Petito.

The press conference will be held on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 12:30 p.m. MST.
https://localnews8.com/news/wyoming/202 ... sy-ruling/

Note: This doesn't say they are going to disclose the cause of death. It doesn't say they are going to disclose autopsy results. It simply says address the autopsy ruling. For all we know they are going to discuss manner of death or in fact, change the manner of death. I don't think the toxicology reports would have come back by now.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Manner of death: homicide
Cause of death: strangulation

Slava Ukraini!