Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Anyone following the Gabby Petito case? (Breaking)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:37 pm
Just putting this out there. FBI left the coroner's office about a half hour ago. Autopsy is probably complete. I am sure the coroner will make a statement later in the day or early evening.
Update: A forensic pathologists flew in last evening prior to autopsy. Coroner's statement is apparently coming right up.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.reddit.com/r/FriendsOfBrian

-_- Trolls gonna troll.

Maybe Jersey Girl will take a look at this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GabbyPetito/ and cut through the sheer volume of nonsense and find some factual nuggets of truth to share. I’m not following close enough to separate the wheat from the whatever wheat comes from.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I don't have time right now. I'm doing stuff while waiting for the coroner's statement. :shock:

I've heard about the Friends of Brian thing, though I can't put it in context.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hit and run: You guys think I'm insane, right?

Slava Ukraini!
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:55 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/FriendsOfBrian

-_- Trolls gonna troll.

Maybe Jersey Girl will take a look at this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GabbyPetito/ and cut through the sheer volume of nonsense and find some factual nuggets of truth to share. I’m not following close enough to separate the wheat from the whatever wheat comes from.

- Doc

Guilt or not, it is clear that guy is a coward and he doesn't deserve any friends.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Xenophon
Savior (resurrected state)

Post by Xenophon »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:13 pm
Yes, but entirely unrelated to the thread. :lol: ;)
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

and he is almost certainly guilty. Based on the new information from the news I don't see how an accident could've happened. His only possible defense would have to be self-defense, which would be ridiculous.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:18 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
And in the nicest way possible. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Xenophon wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Screw you, Xeno. This is ground zero in my behavioral related wheelhouse. It turns every gear that I have--psychology, sociology, behavior, motivations, intentions, cultural influences---like everything.

Up to and including the stupid mistakes that criminals make. Example: "Gabby" refers to her grandpa as Stan in her text to her mother. Sets off alarms in Mom's mind. Brian Laundrie is in his early twenties. He's smart enough to use his phone to dummy up a text message, but not insightful enough to call grandpa by Gabby's love name for him. Frontal lobe, executive function, issues.

Patrick Frazee same thing, smart enough to dummy up texts from his fiancee'...not smart enough to know the cells are tracking devices.

It's coming now...the report I think. crap...waiting.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:21 pm
Xenophon wrote:
And in the nicest way possible. :D :D :D :D :D :D
:lol: I started an online class in forensic psychology over winter (?) during lockdown at least, oddly it didn't capture my interest. I will probably get myself a do-over on that and give it another go.

Slava Ukraini!