Trump Said Billy Bush Tape was a Fake?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Re: Trump Said Billy Bush Tape was a Fake?

Post by _The CCC »

He is not a well man.
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Post by _Xenophon »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Every time I am feeling masochistic enough to read through a Trump interview transcript, I feel like I am reading the first part of Faulkner’s “The Sound and the Fury”… while suffering from a migraine, while drunk, while trapped on some kind of gravity ride at a carnival from hell.

As someone who lacks formal education, I appreciate the opportunities he presents to help me feel at least average in the smarts department.

QFT. :lol: Steuss, aboslutely :lol:
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Xenophon wrote:Good point, when you tack on to that his very disjointed speaking style (one he has had for some time) it becomes ever more difficult to parse out.

Every time I am feeling masochistic enough to read through a Trump interview transcript, I feel like I am reading the first part of Faulkner’s “The Sound and the Fury”… while suffering from a migraine, while drunk, while trapped on some kind of gravity ride at a carnival from hell.

As someone who lacks formal education, I appreciate the opportunities he presents to help me feel at least average in the smarts department.

His speaking style has eroded over time. This is the the top of the line evidence that he might be in dementia or pre-dementia cognitive decline.

He's always had a disjointed speaking style, but it's gotten really bad. He's such a character that this helps mask just how awful his speaking is. If you read what he says on paper out loud, it's crazy how disorganized, rambling, and poorly thought out his comments are. It reads as classic dementia, but because he's also a relentless BS artist and kinda dumb, you can't tell how much of that is what he does when he's in over his head and how much is his brain no longer functioning properly.
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Post by _Water Dog »

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Water Dog wrote:Since I guess I'm the local support being curtain called, how about cut to the chase, what is the latest thing I'm supposed to be outraged about? It would appear to be yet another article dredging up the past as we get closer to the AL election. Billy Bush sounds like a cuckolded man-child, trying to score some obedience points with his feminazi dominatrix, so maybe someone will let him have a media job again.

And this is the take-away from hearing the president of the most powerful nation on earth denying something he flat-out admitted and apologized for in the past.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Post by _Water Dog »

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Water Dog wrote:I don't see any evidence that this has happened. The trick to reading fake news is you gotta pay close attention to the fine print. I love that this is how you interpreted the article. Purrrfect. This proves that the article is indeed fake news. It lies through a prevaricating form of deception. It is clearly written in a way to give the impression that something new has happened, and that's what Bush is responding to. Hasn't, and he's not. He's on a speaking tour to try and get his job back. He has had a "spiritual experience" that manhood isn't true, and now is conveniently the time to share it with the world. If Moore loses, perhaps they'll let him have a job somewhere. Pathetic.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/billy-b ... 202631417/

Silly me. For just a minute I forgot we now live in a dystopian Orwellian nightmare.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Grab them by the pussy.
Drumpf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwWux5BAczk