What?????s Worse Than Mentally Disturbed Teacher?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: What’s Worse Than Mentally Disturbed Teacher?

Post by _moksha »

Analytics wrote:"Menatal" isn't a word.

Au contraire, it is frequently used by the healthcare staff at the paternity ward.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Some Schmo wrote:
beastie wrote:I've wondered if there's some sort of program FAQ could be running his posts through to garner this modest improvement.

ROTFLMAO

That made my evening.

You know what's really funny? I was dead serious. So I just did a search "make me sound smarter", and sure enough, this comes up:

http://www.csgenerator.com/

I now believe that bach is a sock puppet of LDSFAQ who is using something like the above program.

:lol:
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

You know what? I'm going to put Beastie's theory to the test.

Brb.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

beastie wrote:You know what's really funny? I was dead serious. So I just did a search "make me sound smarter", and sure enough, this comes up:

I now believe that bach is a sock puppet of LDSFAQ who is using something like the above program.

That is funny.

I just ran a test with a random faqs post:

Original Faqs wrote:I will always love the truth and right, and hate evil and lies.

Difference of opinion is not the same as evil and lying about others and things.
One is honest and respectful disagreement, the other is of evil. Period.

Leftists have lost this importance and distinction. I mean, the amount of lying about me alone on this forum has been truly facinating showing the state of the Leftist mind and morality. Willful, even when corrected, still willful. Nothing can describe that other than it being simply pure evil incarnate.

Modified Faqs wrote:I will always dote the truth and right, and hate evil and prevaricates.

Difference of opinion is not identically tantamount to maleficent and prevaricating about others and things.
One is veracious and reverent discordance, the other is of maleficence. Period.

Leftists have lost this consequentiality and distinction. I mean, the amount of prevaricating about me alone on this forum has been authentically facinating exhibiting the state of the Leftist mind and morality. Willful, even when redressed, still willful. Nothing can describe that other than it being simply pristine evil incarnate.

I guess it's possible.

ETA: To be honest, it sounds more like a tool Droopy uses.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

I admit that it's been a long time since I've actually read any of LDSFAQ's posts. I remember him mainly from his days on Zion's LightHouse Message Board where he would post ranting sentences in mostly capital letters. I actually searched for the board and it appears to no longer exist.

But I did find this LDSFAQ alternate identity post from 2004 for comparison:

If I was still a “laymember” of the Church and not steep into Historical and Doctrinal study’s but simply having a “basic” witness of the Gospels Truth, and I read FARMS and FAIRS materials there wouldn’t and never has been a “divide” between the two thought processes and understandings.

In otherwords, as a “laymember” there would be nothing conflicting between my views and those of FARMS.

FARMS would simply be the more well thought out and accurate views of what I already know, in otherwords Level C or the “Synthesis” of my understanding.

Thus, this whole discussion is quite unnecessary.

And the fact that there is a slight difference between Level A and Level C, does not change the fact that they are still the same.

And there are many members who are at Level A who ARE informed, but simply have other talents and interests, and hence do not magnify Level C.

Thus, Elite and Common Religion/Chapel Mormon and Internet Mormon MIXES and BLURS between the two, so there is no either or.

Level A and Level C are exactly the same. One is simply more “detailed” than the other.

By the way, I’ve actually been ALL three Levels, as well as not religious and being religious and spiritually minded at other times.

The Church is True, Line upon Line, Precept upon Precept…. to those who have the Faith to really find out, despite the stumbling blocks. ;)

Comment by: leeuniverse at May 12, 2004 01:25 PM

http://www.timesandseasons.org/harchive ... -religion/

So I guess I'm forced to admit that LDSFAQ could construct sentences at the Bach level all along. I concur with those who have concluded bach is LDSFAQ's sockpuppet.

You're right about droopy. LOL
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

beastie wrote:
You know what's really funny? I was dead serious. So I just did a search "make me sound smarter", and sure enough, this comes up:

Bach isn't faqs but wherehasthatthingbeenallmylife? I coulda been a contender!

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

OOOOoooooahhhhh... "Oatmeal for encephalons". I'm liking this.

;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

beastie wrote:I admit that it's been a long time since I've actually read any of LDSFAQ's posts.

So I guess I'm forced to admit that LDSFAQ could construct sentences at the Bach level all along. I concur with those who have concluded bach is LDSFAQ's sockpuppet.

Well, you can't be faulted. I stopped reading his posts (expecting something serious) years ago. The sample I found was probably one of his better efforts. It's been a while since I read him given his banishment to the Spirit Prison, and I remember him like you suggest - barely coherent.

I haven't given much thought to who Bach is, but given the comparison in this thread, I agree it's possible. He's someone else whose posts I barely scan, and generally only for context if someone else makes a reference to something he's written.

beastie wrote:You're right about droopy. LOL

That particular tool really captures his essence, the way he uses words in dubious contexts. The tool advertises making you sound smarter, and it has the opposite effect.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:Bach isn't faqs...

That makes sense since LDSfaqs should be supremely grateful to you, whereas, Bach likes to continually poop on you.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace