Right Wing Violence - Media not accountable

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Right Wing Violence - Media not accountable

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:25 pm
I like it when people bump an old thread. Sometimes it’s a nice blast from the past, you can see old posters, and provides a good review of a topic that was being hashed out.

- Doc
And some of us do this from time to time with absolutely zero commentray to add beyond saying "bump." Usually because it relates to a current event.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:28 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:25 pm
I like it when people bump an old thread. Sometimes it’s a nice blast from the past, you can see old posters, and provides a good review of a topic that was being hashed out.

- Doc
And some of us do this from time to time with absolutely zero commentray to add beyond saying "bump." Usually because it relates to a current event.
As Shades has requested a number of times in the past, do not "bump" or necro threads without adding any substance. if an old thread relates to a current event, please include a substantive response that tells the reader why you think it's important.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:37 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:28 pm

As Shades has requested a number of times in the past, do not "bump" or necro threads without adding any substance. if an old thread relates to a current event, please include a substantive response that tells the reader why you think it's important.
I think this is a fair request.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.