Right Wing Violence - Media not accountable

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Right Wing Violence - Media not accountable

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/p ... i-BB106tyk

They were verbally attacking soccer moms on the streets of San Francisco here.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Markk wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/pelosi-challenger-john-dennis-on-being-attacked-by-antifa/vi-BB106tyk

They were verbally attacking soccer moms on the streets of San Francisco here.

Verbal attacks?!?

Oh, the horror!

I wonder what they have against soccer moms. We shouldn't find out what those moms did to trigger those awful attacks, we should alert the press! We cannot tolerate this kind of domestic terrorism.

Weird how antifa seems to be isolated along the west coast involving mostly verbal attacks whereas MAGA related violence actually results in murder and attempted murder, and is a nationwide phenomenon.

An attempt to turn a thread dedicated to extreme Right Wing violence into a lame "whataboutism" is the equivalent of "White lives matter." But every attempt to balance the scales with Left Wing violence has failed miserably. I mean, verbal attacks is supposed to balance out months of widespread killings and attempted murder?
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Antifa is left wing, though they do get their share of people who are in it for the chance to break stuff.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Re: violence, this story is much more concerning than occasional street clashes:

https://vpm.org/news/articles/10681/gun ... ates-house
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

EAllusion wrote:Re: violence, this story is much more concerning than occasional street clashes:

https://vpm.org/news/articles/10681/gun ... ates-house

100% agree. Man, some people love their small arms, and are just itching to water that thirsty Tree of Liberty.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Brenden Dilley Is Just Waiting Until Trump ‘Gives Us the Green Light’ to Start Gunning Down Protesters

MAGA “life coach” and proudly amoral right-wing broadcaster Brenden Dilley said during his livestream program today that he and millions of other gun-loving Americans are just waiting until President Donald Trump “gives us the green light” to take to the streets and start gunning down activists who have been protesting all over the country following the police killing of George Floyd.

“Someone should politely explain to antifa [that] the most violent Americans, the most violent and willing Americans, haven’t even left the couch yet,” Dilley said. “The most violent and ready to go, the most tactically trained, haven’t even got off the couch yet. So you better pray to God, and I mean this literally—or whoever the “F” it is you pray to—that Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, and Attorney General Barr clean this up lawfully.”

“If for any reason the president of the United States feels that it’s not getting done the way it should and decides to put out the tweet that says, ‘My fellow Americans, my fellow Second Amendment-loving Americans, it’s time to take up arms against these assholes,’ you are all screwed in under an hour,” he continued. “[We’re] waiting for that one tweet, that one emergency text message from the damned president of the United States that gives us the green light to finish this entire thing in under an hour.”

“It will not be law enforcement. It will not be one of these slow, bureaucratic, justice system wheels of justice turning,” Dilley concluded. “It’ll be a group of people you didn’t even know damned existed because we were at our houses, we got off work, we were with our families, but we were ready for that call. And if that call ever does come, you will be screwed seven ways from Sunday. So I suggest you back down.”
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

He's just an antifa plant making threats to make Trump and the Conservatives look bad.

- Doc
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:37 pm
He's just an antifa plant making threats to make Trump and the Conservatives look bad.

- Doc
Funny how that works, eh?
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:37 pm

- Doc
Ya, says the guy who believes every white person dressed in black has to be Antifa, has to be on the "left", has to be a communist, and has to be someone I'm trying to bond with on a personal level. The point that Antifa is an exaggerated nothing burger is supported by the fact that the Right Wing has a history of pretending to be them for the purposes of making them seem legitimate. If Antifa were half as important or dangerous as they're making you believe, they wouldn't need to constantly pull this crap.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59dw ... ssia-vgtrn

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/08/ ... count.html

I don't think anyone who self-identifies as ATIFA is smart enough to tie his shoes, let alone plot a sophisticated media deception campaign.