Future Pop - Perfume 4th World Tour

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Re: Future Pop - Perfume 4th World Tour

Post by _honorentheos »

Dr. Shades wrote:
honorentheos wrote:Just doing my part to ensure the board maintains its reputation as a free speech forum.

Thank you (not). Now that that's out of your system, please begin observing Universal Rule #11 beginning right. . . now.

I appreciate the concern over what's in or out of my system. Fortunately, I don't think Perfume is contagious so there wasn't anything to get out. But it's kind of you, none the less.

:wink:
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Res:

If the doors opened at 7:00 p.m., what time did the concert itself start? The reason I ask is so I can plan for bathroom breaks.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Dr. Shades wrote:Res:

If the doors opened at 7:00 p.m., what time did the concert itself start? The reason I ask is so I can plan for bathroom breaks.

8:00.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Res:

8:00.

Fantastic! When I attended the Andrew W.K. concert, it was a 2 and 1/2 hour wait between the doors opening (I was the first one in line) and the concert starting. I'm glad Perfume won't do that.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

UPDATE:

Here is what Res Ipsa saw when Perfume bantered with the audience in Seattle less than a week ago:

Perfume talks to the audience in Paramount Theater

So, our very own Res Ipsa was right there in the audience as this took place. Pretty cool, I'd say!

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Get. in. the. front!
:cool:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

That is the plan.

--Louis Midgley
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Meaning absolutely no disrespect, but is it part of the J-Pop culture for performers to sound like adolescents or manga-type characters in order to please their fans?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I’m currently second from the front of the stage. My heart is beating out of my chest.

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

About 45 minutes ‘til they get on stage.

--Louis Midgley