Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Icarus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:53 pm
Can you imagine if Obama or Clinton had said that? The outrage would’ve lasted for their entire Presidency and endured as a legacy quote. Just another day in idiocracy America now. :/
No crap, they're still talking about that 52 state slip.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Remember when this was a scandal? Seems quaint now.

Ahhh Kathy. Good stuff.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Epic thread that will forever be timeless

Most relevant today:

"[Vladimir Putin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down." —apparently unaware that Russia had already annexed Crimea in a 2014 intrusion into Ukraine that left thousands dead, July 31, 2016
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doc's comment about the old board got me looking up old threads I had bookmarked on my old PC.

Bump.

lol
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18