Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Feel free to add to the list as examples come to you. I know this is only a fraction

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

“This is a tough hurricane; one of the wettest we’ve seen from the standpoint of water.”

(On Puerto Rico) "This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

Trump on Western Liberalism: "If you look at what's happening in Los Angeles ... San Francisco... run by a group of liberal people."

Trump doesn't know what a blind trust is: “I would put it in a blind trust. Well, I don’t know if it’s a blind trust if Ivanka, Don and Eric run it. If that’s a blind trust, I don’t know.”

Trump on busing: "There aren’t that many ways that you’re going to get people to schools."
"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass."

Trump on the Space program: “At some point in the future, we’re going to look back and say, ‘How did we do it without space?’"

Trump while in Jerusalem: "We just got back from the middle-east, Saudi Arabia."

_Bach
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Bach »

Ok, I’ll start. How about what “MAGA” stands for! Make Angry Graham Again”!

Now dumb is that? KG, obviously, was born angry. Mostly about his life I suspect but further on the following: A great economy, low unemployment rate, great equities market and best home buying interests rates to really make him angry!!! Obviously one of Trump’s dumbest’s comments!
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Bach wrote:Ok, I’ll start. How about what “MAGA” stands for! Make Angry Graham Again”!

Now dumb is that? KG, obviously, was born angry.

This, from the fellow who has started some 30 or so of the threads on the front page of the Spirit Prison forum, nearly all of them bitching about supposedly not being able to post anything, or whining about other people posting things. ; )
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."
-- Barack Obama
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

canpakes wrote:
Bach wrote:Ok, I’ll start. How about what “MAGA” stands for! Make Angry Graham Again”!

Now dumb is that? KG, obviously, was born angry.

This, from the fellow who has started some 30 or so of the threads on the front page of the Spirit Prison forum, nearly all of them bitching about supposedly not being able to post anything, or whining about other people posting things. ; )

Pakes,

This response will assuredly be way over your batter level but: The number of prison posts attributed to me is driven solely by the bias of Shades and the ever “Unemployed EA”. Few if any ever violate the board rules here. But there is a huge bias against an educated entrepreneur who calls out the takers and fakers here. Free speech (and employment) is a quality not tolerated by EA here. I have relentlessly requested these two to explain most, of not all of their Bias over the years. Niether have the ability nor integrity to respond.

Just wanted to respond to your idiotic claim. Good news for you: this response will be buried, poisoned to prison, or anything they can do to address their lack of integrity as well. They really hate honesty here.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

“Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.”

- Donald Trump, July 4, 2015
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

“Well I really watch the shows. You really see a lot of great, you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows, and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like.”

- Donald Trump during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press", trying to name his foreign policy advisors
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."
-- Barack Obama

https://Twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1 ... 2151959552

"Needless to say, there’s a huge difference between an isolated slip of the tongue and ceaseless, shameless, and witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."

"Remember, new 'environment friendly' lightbulbs can cause cancer. Be careful-- the idiots who came up with this stuff don't care."

“I was with the president of Finland and he said: ‘We have, much different, we are a forest nation.’ He called it a forest nation. And they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things, and they don’t have any problem.”

"If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn't (cont)"

"Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!"

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
Last edited by YahooSeeker [Bot] on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

These aren't typos folks, these are words commonly misspelled by people who never finished High School. And misspelling the same words multiple times consecutively is no accident.

"Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forrest fires that, with proper Forrest management, would never happen."

"Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun…No Collusion.”

"Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!"

"Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!"

"Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!”

"It was an honer to win the debates."

“….(Cohen's) wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free."

"(Lawrence O'Donnell is) one of the dummer people on television"

"Angry Democrat Thugs spent over 30 hours with the White House Councel"

"I hear by demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

After being mocked for misspelling the word, he "corrects" the tweet by misspelling it a different way.

"I hearby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

To bad the Dems have no one who can change "

"Things are looking great, and the support of Bobby Night has been so amazing. Today will be fun!"

"Wow, the highly respected Governor of Iowa just stated that "Ted Cruz must be defeated." Big shoker! People do not like Ted."

"All of the phony T.V. commercials against me are bought and payed for by SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS..."

"Ted Cruz is totally unelectable, if he even gets to run (born in Canada). Will loose big to Hillary."
Last edited by YahooSeeker [Bot] on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.