Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

[quote=subgenius post_id=1230553 time=1593646430 user_id=14415]
[quote="Doctor CamNC4Me" post_id=1230545 time=1593642347 user_id=3779]
If that image is accurate, you’ll note the eagle’s head is turned to the left. in my opinion, it’s deliberate:

https://www.ebay.com/i/272707128889?chn ... rUEALw_wcB

- Doc
[/quote]
You guys are getting pretty desperate ain't ya?
Lemme guess, eagle head pointed right and its appropriation of the presidential seal and obviously another crime on the long list of crimes that law officials, Republicans, and Democrats have ignored for the past 3+ years.
[/quote]

Oh, I forgot I need to be obvious. Turning the eagle’s head toward the arrows is a subtle hint the President prefers war to peace. It was FDR who asked experts to redesign the presidential seal. They came up with the idea of having the eagle face the olive branches, rather than the arrows, to emphasize the desire for peace rather than war. Symbolism is important for this administration, hence the Facebook 14/88 thing.

- Doc
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Our Epic Moron in Chief just said his cognitive test had "very hard" questions

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... d-1030897/

The doctor behind the test said it is designed to be very easy: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-d ... =home-page

In a normal universe this should shut down all debate about who is dumber, Biden or Trump. But folks like subs and ajax will continue to fret over every misspoken syllable that comes out of Biden's mouth.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

I love how Trump has often cited this simple test to boast of his superior cognitive ability only to almost immediately afterwards display his cognitive deficiency, sometimes even while trying to describe the test or defend how hard it was.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

I just watched a Tucker Carlson clip highlighting Don Lemon taking the test. Did he really have trouble with it? Also, is it true DL mispronounces sorbet?

- Doc
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

He wasn't "taking the test." Carlson is a petty moron
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

You just can't make this stuff up folks.

Trump Video on American Veterans Shows Russian Military Ribbons
The Trump campaign deleted a video showing what appeared to be Russian vets.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-v ... 9XdL7WmiCQ
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Sometimes the things Trump says and does are so obviously dumb and harmful to his campaign for reelection that I can't help wondering if he is secretly trying to lose.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Gunnar wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:07 am
Sometimes the things Trump says and does are so obviously dumb and harmful to his campaign for reelection that I can't help wondering if he is secretly trying to lose.
It's got to be a constant debate in his head: the prison of the White House or the prison in the Southern District of New York?
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Trump openly lying to his constituents again:

https://mobile.Twitter.com/HKrassenstei ... 0153249793

It's dumb, I suppose, because it's just so goddamn transparent and egregious.

- Doc