Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Icarus »

Trump says 1917 Spanish flu 'probably ended second world war' - which started two decades later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFN69J7A81Y
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Icarus wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:27 pm
Trump says 1917 Spanish flu 'probably ended second world war' - which started two decades later

Incredible! :lol:
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Can you imagine if Obama or Clinton had said that? The outrage would’ve lasted for their entire Presidency and endured as a legacy quote. Just another day in idiocracy America now. :/
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Gunnar wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:53 pm
Icarus wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:27 pm

I could have sworn the Atom bomb ended WWII. My bad, I guess it was the Atomic bomb that ended the FIRST World War. First there's World War ONE, then there's World War TWO. Some many numbers!
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Duplicate post please delete

Post by _MeDotOrg »

duplicate post please delete
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
- Donald Trump
- Edwin Land
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Duplicate post

Post by _MeDotOrg »

duplicate please delete
- Will Durant
- Donald Trump
- Edwin Land
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:58 pm
Gunnar wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:53 pm

I could have sworn the Atom bomb ended WWII. My bad, I guess it was the Atomic bomb that ended the FIRST World War. First there's World War ONE, then there's World War TWO. Too many numbers!
- Will Durant
- Donald Trump
- Edwin Land
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:58 pm
I could have sworn the Atom bomb ended WWII. My bad, I guess it was the Atomic bomb that ended the FIRST World War. First there's World War ONE, then there's World War TWO. Some many numbers!
:biggrin:
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:53 pm
Can you imagine if Obama or Clinton had said that? The outrage would’ve lasted for their entire Presidency and endured as a legacy quote. Just another day in idiocracy America now. :/
I can hardly wait to see how Trump and/or his current press secretary, Kayleigh, reacts the first time a reporter comments on that hilarious error. It will probably result in an immediate shutdown of the press briefing.

― Harlan Ellison
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Trump saying yesterday about the Spanish Flu of 1917 causing the soldiers in World War II to be "too sick to fight". Upon hearing that Republicans came to his aid, claiming that Trump was a very stable moron.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace