What is with Hillary Clinton what is she doing?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: What is with Hillary Clinton what is she doing?

Post by _Icarus »

You don't seem to pay much attention to anything do you.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Icarus wrote:You don't seem to pay much attention to anything do you.

Maybe you could answer the question: is it possible to disagree with Hillary and not be a Russian agent/Putin puppet?

I think it's an important question because I don't agree with most of what Hillary says and so does a big percentage of the US population and I want to know if a big part of the US population is so obviously controlled by Putin and Russia, just like Stein and Gabbard so obviously are.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

However, Gabbard disagrees with Clinton and disagrees with all of the wars going on, just like Putin does, ...

Exiled, this caught my eye. Gabbard’s sentiments on this topic are pretty well known, but can you expand on how we can know or why we should trust Putin’s intent?
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Exiled wrote:[

According to Clinton, the Russians are grooming Gabbard for a third party run.

Clinton said Republicans were grooming her for a 3rd party run. This was misreported in the NYT, then later retracted. Gabbard tends to support Russian interests and Russia returns the favor with their propaganda arm, but that's different than being groomed. As for Republicans grooming her to split Democratic support, see above.

Of course, this isn't disagreeing about Clinton's authority because what Clinton said was obvious. It's more about how people triggered by Clinton's name can consistently work up a rage over nothing even when she states basic stuff. Especially when she states basic stuff.

Is it possible to disagree with Clinton and not be a Russian agent knowingly or unknowingly?
Disagree with what you incorrectly imagined Clinton to say? Sure.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

canpakes wrote:
However, Gabbard disagrees with Clinton and disagrees with all of the wars going on, just like Putin does, ...

Exiled, this caught my eye. Gabbard’s sentiments on this topic are pretty well known, but can you expand on how we can know or why we should trust Putin’s intent?

Gabbard disagrees with all the wars going on, just like Putin, which is why Gabbard broke with the US to defend Putin's years-long bombing of detractors of Assad, including innocent civilians. Because of how much they dislike war.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Gabbard is a fairly hardcore hawk Exiled. Just because she has some disagreements over whom to kill does not mean she doesn't support expansive military intervention, which she does and has a long record of.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

canpakes wrote:

If there's one thing Vladmir Putin is known for, it is being a staunch advocate of peace who is just trying to reduce political violence in this world.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Exiled wrote:
Icarus wrote:You don't seem to pay much attention to anything do you.

Maybe you could answer the question: is it possible to disagree with Hillary and not be a Russian agent/Putin puppet?

Of course it is, hence my comment.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Icarus wrote:Of course it is, hence my comment.

Thanks, I was worried for a moment. Some in the media seem to want to leave this as an open question.

Did Hillary ever give any evidence as to why she thinks Stein is clearly a Russian agent and that the Russians are grooming Gabbard? It seems as though it was just a smear designed further her Russia made her lose conspiracy theory.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

EAllusion wrote:Reports out that Gabbard met yesterday with Wallstreet donors to pursue a 3rd party run. She’s at a minimum seriously considering it. This around the same time she went in Hannity to repeat Republican talking points in attacking the impeachment process. Good thing we had another news cycle dragging Clinton for saying something that seemed fairly obvious. Kudos all around.

or Gabbard is auditioning for Fox.
But your tin foil hat is already on thy head.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent