The disintegration of American democracy thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: The disintegration of American democracy thread

Post by _ajax18 »

moksha wrote:
ajax18 wrote:I'd propose a peaceful nonviolent secession into separate countries. Why can't that be an option? Do we need each other militarily? I don't think we do anymore.

I imagine you would have favored the Confederacy joining the Axis powers in World War II. Today, the New Confederacy would have to be content with joining Russia, Syria, and North Korea.

My post didn't work so I apologize in advance for repeating myself. I think the idea with succession is being independent of these foreign alliances.

The logistics of gathering people of like minded beliefs and values together geographically would have its share of challenges, but in my mind its preferable to the insanity of talking to brick walls day after day. It's certainly preferable to killing each other

Most of the elites keep their money in offshore tax havens safely away from predatory governments. Congress still seems to be able to manage to make middle class people pay a higher tax percentage than the middle class. Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Maxine Waters, they have all the gold and whoever has the gold makes the rules. That's the golden rule they keep talking about. These types will sorely miss the middle class labor that has fled to the Conservative States of America. But poorer Democrats will just fine. If not perhaps, they'll start to see the error in their politics and come back to live with the hated rednecks from Indiana and have a desire to become brothers again.
Last edited by ICCrawler - ICjobs on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:I'd propose a peaceful nonviolent secession into separate countries. Why can't that be an option? Do we need each other militarily? I don't think we do anymore.

Sounds good. If the Trump supporters would now make their way to West Virginia and let the rest of the country get on with not being part of an Idiotsville, that would be great.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Perfume on my Mind wrote:

Sounds good. If the Trump supporters would now make their way to West Virginia and let the rest of the country get on with not being part of an Idiotsville, that would be great.

We'll take the entire red area of the electoral map.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:
POMM wrote:Sounds good. If the Trump supporters would now make their way to West Virginia and let the rest of the country get on with not being part of an Idiotsville, that would be great.

We'll take the entire red area of the electoral map.

You mean all the places with no infrastructure? Sure, have at it, but let's have orderly evacuations out of all the major cities and suburbs, please. I'm sure there's a cave somewhere nearby for all of you.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

You mean all the places with no infrastructure? Sure, have at it, but let's have orderly evacuations out of all the major cities and suburbs, please. I'm sure there's a cave somewhere nearby for all of you.

Businesses are evacuating California already. At this point I'd be happy to trade Honduras with you for Washington D.C. Within a couple generations we'd have to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of Honduras.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:At this point I'd be happy to trade Honduras with you for Washington D.C. Within a couple generations we'd have to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of Honduras.

Cool. Off you go then. Say hi to Hernández for me.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

I just emailed Lindsay Graham and asked if he changes Trump's diaper before kissing his ass or if he puckers up to his shit-filled crack.

Apparently, he's too busy to answer me personally.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

ajax18 wrote:Businesses are evacuating California already. At this point I'd be happy to trade Honduras with you for Washington D.C. Within a couple generations we'd have to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of Honduras.

Oh, yeah. The bay area is a ghost town that no wealthy person or business wants to go by. That's why it is so cheap to live there.

Dividing up the country where one half gets nearly all the wealth and the other half gets nearly all the land, which is what you are proposing, would result in a non-peaceful resolution very quickly.

If you want to discuss your desire for secession, feel free to start a thread.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:I'd propose a peaceful nonviolent secession into separate countries.

ajax18 wrote:
moksha wrote:I imagine you would have favored the Confederacy joining the Axis powers in World War II. Today, the New Confederacy would have to be content with joining Russia, Syria, and North Korea.

My post didn't work so I apologize in advance for repeating myself. I think the idea with succession is being independent of these foreign alliances.

The logistics of gathering people of like minded beliefs and values together geographically would have its share of challenges, but in my mind its preferable to the insanity of talking to brick walls day after day. It's certainly preferable to killing each other

Most of the elites keep their money in offshore tax havens safely away from predatory governments. Congress still seems to be able to manage to make middle class people pay a higher tax percentage than the middle class. Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Maxine Waters, they have all the gold and whoever has the gold makes the rules. That's the golden rule they keep talking about. These types will sorely miss the middle class labor that has fled to the Conservative States of America. But poorer Democrats will just fine. If not perhaps, they'll start to see the error in their politics and come back to live with the hated rednecks from Indiana and have a desire to become brothers again.

If anyone is interested, this latest ‘red pill’ thread on 4chan has some posts by a ‘Beaver’ breaking down why a confederation is necessary. You’ll see Ajax’s ideology summarized nicely. It’s a bit of a read, so grab some coffee and settle in:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/2328 ... ill-thread

I should note that all of the Beaver discourses cover every aspect of Nu Fascism, or White Nationalism, or White Supremacy, or whatever term they come up with these days. You’ll have to scroll down a bit to get to the first essay, but it’s worth it if you truly want to understand why the GOP appeals to someone like Ajax.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

Be careful, Boomer friend. I was once like you.

There is no cure for the Red Pill.

Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine