Impeachment hearings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Impeachment hearings

Post by _canpakes »

honorentheos wrote:Do you not know what RT is?

Shhh. Don’t tell him; it’s more fun that way. : )
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

canpakes wrote:
honorentheos wrote:Do you not know what RT is?

Shhh. Don’t tell him; it’s more fun that way. : )

I don't know how he could possibly imagine he is informed on the topic and not know who RT is or why it says something about his source that it was being peddled through them.

Shokin is widely refuted by reputable sources but Markk has him being interviewed by a russian-sympathetic French journalist broadcasting on Russian state television so...yeah.

Yeah, I think I'm about done with him.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Markk wrote:Chap,

Well, I can only assume you have followed the story, both sides. From the articles of impeachment, the whistle blower complaint, along with both the impeachment trial and the senates trials. There are countless news article and news stories on this, again i assume that folks here followed. The Biden's were in the center of all this and key, as stated in article 1(A), and mentioned over 400 times in the impeachment trial.

Chap wrote:Nope.

As I made clear in my post, given the fact that the President, who has the power to start an investigation of the Bidens, and who has every reason for wanting to do so, HAS NOT DONE SO, why do I have to spend a large share of my time and energy following you down your rabbit hole?

Just because you say I should? But who the heck are you?

So in other words, you have no idea what that facts are in regrades to the accusations, the actual accusations/defenses that where actually presented by both sides , and are just parroting talking points...which I have been saying all along.

You certainly don't have to do anything I say, I would hope you would want to know the facts before you opine.

O'well carry on.

He already stated fact. The very fact that you continue to dance around to the tune of what almost 30 pages of this thread? Here it is once again.

given the fact that the President, who has the power to start an investigation of the Bidens, and who has every reason for wanting to do so, HAS NOT DONE SO
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Just face it Markk. It is becoming increasingly obvious in the course of this thread that you are damaging no one's credibility more than your own.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Markk wrote:I don't know if the French independent investigating reporter, in his documentary series, asking the questions is somehow tied to the Russians or on Russian TV...it looks like Skype to me...? But either way, Shoklin has a story, all if which is now being investigated by the Ukraine goverment. What Russian TV station are you talking about? Did you even watch the Shoklin interview?

Also I find it Ironic you want to somehow excuse this as being Russian, when Hunter was hired by a mobster with very very deep political ties with Russia, indisputable ties. Your smarter than this Honor.

I'm begining to think Morley's view you are disingenuous is more charitable than mine that views your responses as sincere. The window of explainations allowing that you are being sincere is reducing to only overlap the window of explainations allowing that you are an idiot.

Yes, that's just an insult and not a response. But repeating that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma whose owner was corrupt isn't saying anything not already addressed multiple times. And you clearly give zero ____ since this applies to the Trumpkins who are profiting off of their Daddy being president in ways that are almost certainly making it into Daddy's pocket. China, Eastern Europe, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, is there a place with shady histories the Trump's don't do business?

This is probably it for me if you can't show any ability to acknowledge that Shokin is clearly contradicted by reputable entities including his second in command who resigned over his corruption and stalling of multiple investigations.

Well Honor, you are obviously unable to answer any of my questions nor deal with these facts. Ad hom’s and identity politics is all the others have to offer, and it’s now apparent it is all you have.

At any rate the president has been acquitted, the DOJ is investigating this Biden mess, the Ukraine is appealing Shoklin’s case. Hunter’s previous boss, who still owns Burisma, fled to Monaco under threat of prosecution, probably where his hidden off shore accounts are per the book you recommended to me.

And we haven’t even touched on Biden and China yet.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Gunnar wrote:Just face it Markk. It is becoming increasingly obvious in the course of this thread that you are damaging no one's credibility more than your own.

LOL Do you honestly believe I seek credibility here from you guys? I am genuinely getting a kick, and learning by reading more about this subject, watching you guys have absolutely no answers to these questions and facts..none. At least Chap is honest and conceded he hasn’t even followed the facts, and does not want to...my guess is it is similar to most of you folks...Honor has tried, but is obviously beyond his ability to be objective.

So in other words Gunner...I don’t care what you think of me, I know what I believe and why I believe it...yet all I have seen here is responses like canpakes, where all she does is repeat things without acknowledging anything acting as if she has a clue what she is talking about.

So a little identity politics back to you guys, if you want to address the facts, I am here...

Take care
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Markk wrote:
Gunnar wrote:Just face it Markk. It is becoming increasingly obvious in the course of this thread that you are damaging no one's credibility more than your own.

LOL Do you honestly believe I seek credibility here from you guys? I am genuinely getting a kick, and learning by reading more about this subject, watching you guys have absolutely no answers to these questions and facts..none. At least Chap is honest and conceded he hasn’t even followed the facts, and does not want to...my guess is it is similar to most of you folks...Honor has tried, but is obviously beyond his ability to be objective.

So in other words Gunner...I don’t care what you think of me, I know what I believe and why I believe it...yet all I have seen here is responses like canpakes, where all she does is repeat things without acknowledging anything acting as if she has a clue what she is talking about.

So a little identity politics back to you guys, if you want to address the facts, I am here...

Take care

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:LOL ...Whats telling is that I posted my link at 9:22, and you responded at 9:29, which is within 7 minutes of my posting. Yet I included a 9 minute video and a lot of information to digest and cross check. And you are always the first to claim no one reads anything. My guess is you did not read anything I wrote past the first few lines.

What is telling is that you don't know why he wouldn't spend time viewing that video. Check your sources much?
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote: At least Chap is honest and conceded he hasn’t even followed the facts, and does not want to...my guess is it is similar to most of you folks...Honor has tried, but is obviously beyond his ability to be objective.

Would you like me to document how many times you've tried to use that tactic on this near 30 page derail of yours? Your behavior patterns are outstanding from an observational perspective.
Chinese Proverb
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jersey Girl wrote:What is telling is that you don't know why he wouldn't spend time viewing that video. Check your sources much?

I honestly think he doesn't know (well, until he reads this and googles it) what RT stands for. Anyway. I gave up around page 82. He's just a useful idiot troll in the free employ of trolls.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.