Impeachment hearings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Impeachment hearings

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:What is telling is that you don't know why he wouldn't spend time viewing that video. Check your sources much?

I honestly think he doesn't know (well, until he reads this and googles it) what RT stands for. Anyway. I gave up around page 82. He's just a useful idiot troll in the free employ of trolls.

- Doc

Wait. Are you parroting me parroting canpakes parroting Tish parroting EA parroting RI parroting honor parroting everyone of the rest of us? I swear. You people and your talking points...

I remember when you used to have objectivity.

And RI had it and EA had it and Tish had it and canpakes had it and honor had it and even I probably had it.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Markk, wanna make a bet? If the Ukraine investigation into Biden turns up nothing more than Burisma hired Hunter Biden for typical reasons corps hire connected people to be on their boards but no actual monetary benefits.or overturned investigations resulted from it you need to get your nipple pierced and post a photo here. If Biden is formally charged with a crime by the Ukraine and they seek redress from the US I guess I'm up for a new bit of jewelry.

That said, you may want to learn a bit more about why the court in Ukraine agreed to investigate. You could start here:

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politi ... reloaded=1
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote: .. all I have seen here is responses like canpakes, where all she does is repeat things without acknowledging anything...

I hereby acknowledge (1) that you are incapable of explaining why Trump did not ask the DoJ to investigate a situation that you say we must investigate, (2) that you cannot produce one fact or point of evidence that illustrates any connection between the US aid package and Burisma, and (3) that you cannot answer what level of pay Hunter Biden becomes ‘overpaid’ in the midst of your ranting about Hunter Biden being overpaid, or (4) how ‘overpaid’ then automatically translates into ‘corrupt’.

I can keep adding to this list. But, go ahead and prove me right again on just those points with a few more rambling posts about how everyone else is too stupid to stop asking you simple questions that you’re incapable of answering.
_Kittens_and_Jesus
_Emeritus

Post by _Kittens_and_Jesus »

Markk's sources are Russia Today (Russian government funded "news source") and the Sun. He can't type a coherent sentence and fails to process new information.

Is there a rationale for arguing with this guy?
As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. - O'Sensei
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Markk wrote:LOL Do you honestly believe I seek credibility here from you guys?

Yet you persist in trying (in vain) to establish your credibility. I have followed most of this thread, and it seems to me that your opponents have done a much better job of addressing the facts and establishing their credibility and honesty than you. The more I see of your arguments and the sources on which you base them, the more you resemble a flat earther to me. Perhaps the biggest clue of all to me is your seemingly sycophantic support of Trump, no matter what he tries to get away with.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

If you have truly followed this...then what is my position, and what are my "opponents" position. Give me a brief "conclusion" of each. Just generalize he overall position of my "opponents." This will be interesting to say the least.

Thanks
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote:If you have truly followed this...then what is my position, and what are my "opponents" position. Give me a brief "conclusion" of each. Just generalize he overall position of my "opponents." This will be interesting to say the least.

You need to do your own work.

The problem you have with whining that no one is 'answering your questions' is that your questions are only a delay tactic designed to stand in for your lack of facts.

To demonstrate: if I told you that I have a picture of Joe Biden personally handing an aid check (not how that works anyway, but let's run with it) into the hand of the Ukrainian president, I'm still going to ask you to give me any factoid or data nugget that demonstrates how Burisma received or profited from that check. But you won't provide that. You'll just throw another distraction and baseless allegation out into the conversation.

You have the same problem with the question of why Trump didn't ask the DoJ to investigate this supposed corruption - the same alleged corruption connection that you say required investigation, but that you claim Trump didn't need to investigate, and that you refuse to provide data or fact, to substantiate.

It's also why you can't tell me how you determine at what point that any particular level of pay to Hunter Biden, as a board member, moves his position from legitimate, to corrupt.

You won't dare to tackle these questions because it exposes that you have nothing here but unsupported accusations and partisan whining, fed to you by a book authored by a con man.

But, don't feel too bad about wasting your money on this book; the author has been doing this for years to a large number of folks in your voting cohort. Just move past that and answer the questions that I've asked above. After 30 pages of dodging, you've got to have something relevant to say about them.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

One aspect of human psychology we don't realize affects us all is our way of discarding details around controversial topics to reset at acceptance of an asserted fact back at it's most basic form.

This isn't the first time Mark made the arguments he makes now. It seems we've forgotten.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

If Biden is formally charged with a crime by the Ukraine and they seek redress from the US I guess I'm up for a new bit of jewelry.
Don't wear that jewlry in Los Angeles.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:32 pm
If Biden is formally charged with a crime by the Ukraine and they seek redress from the US I guess I'm up for a new bit of jewelry.
Don't wear that jewlry in Los Angeles.
Markk lives there. Should he be worried?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... r-n1247320