Julie Rowe's Energy Sessions

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Julie Rowe's Energy Sessions

Post by _Maksutov »

There's some filthy lucre in all this holy healing stuff. This is without resorting to prepper agitation and trippy books.

Mormon gullibility springs eternal and in manifold forms.

https://julieroweenergysessions.acuitys ... hedule.php

1 Choose Appointment
01 - Regular Energy Sessions
Consultation 40 min initial Energy Session (First Time Clients only) 40 minutes @ $130.00
Individual Proxy Session 30 minutes @ $50.00
This is not a phone session. I will work silently from home as proxy for you. Energy clears the same and I can go faster in a proxy session like this so I can clear more for the client in less time. This will enable the client to go about their regular daily activities without interruption to their schedule.
Group Proxy Session 30 minutes @ $40.00
This is a group Proxy Session. This is not a phone session. I will work on clients silently as Proxy. The energy clears the same I can just work on multiple people at the same time similar to when I teach Group Energy Classes. This allow the client to go about their regulalry sheduled activities and for me to work faster to clear more for more people.
Group Proxy Session 15 Min 15 minutes @ $30.00
This is a proxy session for repeat clients only. I will work on you for 15 min. Energy clears the same.
Lessons on Energy Work 40 minutes @ $160.00
20 min Energy Session 20 minutes @ $60.00
40 min Energy Session 40 minutes @ $105.00
55 Min Energy Session 1 hour @ $160.00
80 Min Energy Session 1 hour 30 minutes @ $205.00
02 - Group Session
Group Session Long Distance 30 minutes @ $40.00
This is a group session. I will work on you from my home. For repeat clients only. No phone calls or email results. Explanation in my podcast announcement on you tube. No cancellations no refunds. You can go about your regular work day while I work on you.
10 - St George: Cities of Light - March 7, 2020
10 - St George: Cities of Light - March 7, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
I will teach a layered method and curriculum so whether you have ever had a session before, have had several sessions, have started certification in another modality, or are an experienced practitioner you will learn things you have never learned before. No cancellation Policy No refunds after purchase. Bring water, notebook, Pen or Pencil.
11 - Phoenix: Search and Rescue - April 18, 2020
11 - Phoenix: Search and Rescue - April 18, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
I will teach a layered method and curriculum so whether you have ever had a session before, have had several sessions, have started certification in another modality, or are an experienced practitioner you will learn things you have never learned before. No cancellation Policy No refunds after purchase. Bring water, notebook, Pen or Pencil.
12 - Rexburg: Church of the Firstborn - May 9, 2020
12 - Rexburg: Church of the Firstborn - May 9, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
13 - Honolulu: Isles of the Sea - June 13, 2020
13 - Honolulu: Isles of the Sea - June 13, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
14 - Kansas City: Building New Jerusalem - July 18, 2020
14 - Kansas City: Building New Jerusalem - July 18, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
15 - Bristol England: Hidden Bloodlines- September 19, 2020
15 - Bristol England: Hidden Bloodlines- September 19, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
16 - Salt Lake City: Spiritual Warfare - October 24, 2020
16 - Salt Lake City: Spiritual Warfare - October 24, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
17 - Rexburg: The Remnant - November 21, 2020
17 - Rexburg: The Remnant - November 21, 2020 5 hours 15 minutes @ $475.00
Packages
Buy ten 55 min Sessions get one free $1,300.00
Buy 10 Regular 55 Min sessions and get the 11th session Free!
Regular Session Promotions
Buy Ten Sessions get one FREE! $950.00
For Repeat Clients only. Buy ten sessions and get the eleventh session for FREE. This is for 40 min sessions only.

When clients purchase a package they will:
1) Purchase this package from the online store
2) Be given a randomly generated code, shown on the webpage and emailed to them
3) Use that code to redeem immediately using quick link provided, or redeem it over time.
When they redeem their code it will deduct appointments booked from the balance of their package.

This is for repeat clients only. Does not include initial session. No cancellations or refunds. If you miss your appointment you forfeit your minutes.
New Client Package: Buy five 40 min sessions and get the sixth one for half off $540.00
For new clients only: When you purchase the new client package you get your initial consultation plus four regular energy sessions at regular price and your sixth session for half price.

When clients purchase this package they will:
2) Be given a randomly generated code, shown on the webpage and e-mailed to them
3) Use that code to redeem immediately using quick link provided, or redeem it over time.
When they redeem their code it will deduct appointments booked (from the balance of their package).

There are no cancellations or refunds allowed with this package. All sales are final whether the client redeems them or not.
This is for new clients only.
Repeat Client Discount: $20.00 off of three 40 min sessions $265.00
For Repeat Clients only.

Get $20.00 off when you purchase three 40-min sessions at once.

2) Be given a randomly generated code, shown on the webpage and e-mailed to them
When they redeem their code it will deduct appointments booked from the balance of their package.

For Repeat client only. Does not include New Client Initial session. No cancellations or refunds. All sales are final.
Repeat Client Discount: Purchase five sessions at regular price and get the sixth one for half off $525.00
Repeat Clients only:

Purchase five 40-min sessions at regular price and get the sixth session for half off.

When they redeem their code it will deduct appointments booked from their balance of their package.

This is only for repeat clients. Does not include new client initial session. No cancellations or refunds. If you miss your appointment you may not reschedule; you will forfeit your minutes.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov