Ukraine Gate...Impeachment thread 2

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Ukraine Gate...Impeachment thread 2

Post by _canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:Oh cool. canpakes has graduated from troll to liar now.

Markk’s teaching a class on how to advance to that next level, and I’m just trying to be a good student. : D
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Oh cool. canpakes has graduated from troll to liar now.

Markk’s teaching a class on how to advance to that next level, and I’m just trying to be a good student. : D

Bless you, honey.

Listen if I have to be cooped up here much longer I might have a go through both threads and document how he's employed splitting to dodge questions throughout both.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

honorentheos wrote:You've been given plenty of evidence going back long before the accusations against Biden rose to prominence due to the impeachment hearing. You just don't seem to understand what you are reading or have been given over multiple threads now. You criticize a news article because it includes evidence you don't like that contradicts Shokins own claims. That's about as telling as it gets. How many people does it take who were in a position to know who were demonstrably working to combat corruption who state Shokin was one of the bad actors before you accept it? 10? 100? 1000? I don't think you realize the number already provided is very high. And that's of people with their own records of fighting corruption not other people on the take. I mean, you complained to canpakes that the corrupt Ukraine government didn't support removing Shokin so Shokin must not have been corrupt enough to remove. Good ____ Christ.

I was getting into this due to having read Moneyland a while before the impeachment which certainly influenced my take on your evidence. If you were to go back to the very start of this discussion in whichever thread it started in you'll see me tell you which people I understand to have been actually fighting corruption and who was corrupt themselves. Your process seems to be you evaluate a source for legitimacy based on if they are supporting you views that go against Biden. And you choose this because you read a book that winks and nods to you about how there just has to be something going on there because why else would Burisma have paid Hunter what they paid him? All I can do is shake my head at that. You seem oblivious to the idea that they were paying for Hunters name, but that in no way means they were getting benefits directly from favorable treatment on the part of Joe Biden. All you have is innuendo. It's crazy that you are stuck with your blinders on like this while claiming everyone else is ignoring your evidence. You are a d__a__. It's that simple.

No you haven't, you have never backed anything up in our conversations. You throw a talking point out, it gets knocked down, you get butt hurt and rant for a few posts, leave, and then look for an opening you think you can reply to and then the cycle starts all over again.

The bottom line is there is more than enough evidence for an investigation, and you have not rebuked none of this with any thing you have written .

Shoken almost tripled the criminal investigations, the internal investigations, and the monies recovered, than the two previous GP's...which I linked to from the Ukrainian Government assessment report for his 11 months in office. Did you read that?

I linked you to and hour or more interview from him (Shokin) who has a much different story...did you listen and access that?

There are former prosecutors that praise him...live on interviews...I linked you to those...did you listen to them, again two sides to the story?

He had several open investigations against Burisma/Zlochevsky, that were snuffed out by the Biden backed successor...this is an undeniable fact.

His office seized property, that Hunter helped in getting returned by referring the his mobster boss former Obama DoJ attorney. This is a undeniable fact.

There are memos and other back up I linked you to, you most likely never looked at, that show nothing was dormant in his office in regards to Burisma/Zlochevsky.

Now Focus, this is really the kicker...there the plain and open undeniable fact that the Vice Presidents son was working for a known, corrupt, mobster, dirty politician, with Russian ties...who was on the run...and he helped him get exonerated. And your whole argument and premise is, as you wrote, is that Shokin did not do enough to go after this Russian backed mobster, Mykola Zlochevsky, during his term as GP, who we know factually employed the VP's son, while the VP was in charge of over 2 billion in aid going to the Ukraine.

And LOL, you call me a Dumb Ass?
Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Stiillllllll waiting for what Hunter Biden did that points to his being ‘corrupt’. Or Joe.

It’s no wonder to anyone - except maybe Markk - why Trump didn’t ask the DoJ to investigate this sloppy conspiracy theory.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Markk be like

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

canpakes wrote:Stiillllllll waiting for what Hunter Biden did that points to his being ‘corrupt’. Or Joe.

It’s no wonder to anyone - except maybe Markk - why Trump didn’t ask the DoJ to investigate this sloppy conspiracy theory.

LOL...here this is a good start, pasted from my last post to Honor. I think just this alone deserves a pointing at.

Now Focus, this is really the kicker...there the plain and open undeniable fact that the Vice Presidents son was working for a known, corrupt, mobster, dirty politician, with Russian ties...who was on the run...and he helped him get exonerated. And your whole argument and premise is, as you wrote, is that Shokin did not do enough to go after this Russian backed mobster, Mykola Zlochevsky, during his term as GP, who we know factually employed the VP's son, while the VP was in charge of over 2 billion in aid going to the Ukraine.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Markk be like

You are my people. You are my tribe.
:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote:
canpakes wrote:Stiillllllll waiting for what Hunter Biden did that points to his being ‘corrupt’. Or Joe.

LOL...here this is a good start, pasted from my last post to Honor. I think just this alone deserves a pointing at.

Lol. Now you’re just willfully peppering your posts with stupid stuff that isn’t truthful. No wonder you can’t handle a simple question that requires you to deal with facts and reality.

The more that you ‘exaggerate’ about this situation, the more obvious the answer is to why Trump didn’t ask the DoJ to investigate, and the more ludicrous your defense of that becomes.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Markk, if you are so passionate about Hunter Biden, I wonder how you feel about Paul Manafort?

He got rich trying to pimp the corrupt Yanukovych regime to the west, only to become Trump's campaign manager. I keep wondering about how Donald Trump, who is so passionate about corruption in the Ukraine, would hire a man who had been out of American politics for many years as his campaign manager. What was Manafort's CV telling Trump, other than he was a corrupt minion of the Yanukovych regime?

I am not as sanguine as the President when it comes to Manafort's misdeeds. Neither was the America judicial system.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Markk wrote:And LOL, you call me a Dumb Ass?

In St. Petersburg they probably just say "that comrade on Mormonski troll duty".
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace