The Tale of Two Protestors... Right vs Left.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

The Tale of Two Protestors... Right vs Left.

Post by _ldsfaqs »

... and the Leftist media propagandists which partially create the differences.

Take all the protests the Right has done the last 3 years, especially the protests in which some are armed.
- Essentially not even a single criminal act has occurred.

- Yet Leftist media called them Terrorists, Racist, Violent, Threatening, and more, NONE of which was true, not a single terrorist act, not a single racist word, etc.

- Not wearing masks they were evil, they were killing people, they were forcing Dem governors to extend the deadlines.

Then take the protests the Left has done the last 3 years.

- 1,000's of crimes... Murder, various deaths due to their actions on all sides from police, to protestors, and more, violence, theft, vandalism, destruction, arson, engaging in racism toward whites, anti-police, murder of police, dragging a police woman accross the ground and beating her, STONING people to near death, etc.

- Not a single condemnation of these acts, save a "tepid" one, and then a "caveat" is added, that, the violence is "justified", they are just "responding to injustice, it's "understandable" etc.

- Not a single condemnation of not wearing masks, save again, just a "mention" of it.

In conclusion, we see how both Leftist media and politicians create utter LYING narratives, and they also have created this violence, this hate of whites and police, based 100% on lies according to the FBI etc. Statistics and most of the claimed "injustice" events in question being lies such as the "hands up don't shoot" lie that so many are STILL promulgating, which just shows you the DANGER that FAKE NEWS, a.k.a. Leftists, are to society.

Now, to be clear, the specific incident of George Floyd, is actually an incident BOTH Right and Left universally condemn, and we could actually unite on because the depraved indifference shown by both the white officer on the neck and the Asian officer just watching it is utterly clear that this was an abuse of police authority and depravity to a human being. But, that's ALL that is known it was. And this sort of thing occurs to ALL races and types of groups and people, including 1st and 2nd Amendment Auditors, the average citizen, the bystander filmer, etc. etc. Anyone that actually knows anything about this subject, knows 100% that this is NOT about race, it is about a trend in police in which they think they are "dictators" just like Leftists do.

But, because Leftists pervert everything, we can't unite, because we can't unite with liars, with people who both do, support, AND allow (Leftist politicians) people to commit violence, arson, etc.

Anyway, here we see a perfect microcosm of the difference between the right and left, and the fruits.
The Right does no wrong, simply fights for freedom, but the Left falsely accuse them of wrong.
The Left does nothing but wrong, including lying, and promoting and creating this hate due to lies and false narratives, destroying society instead of building it, causing multiple deaths.

These are the facts and much more... You can believe in your own head that "you" are "more virtuous", but the facts tell otherwise.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Re: The Tale of Two Protestors... Right vs Left.

Post by _EAllusion »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EW9O98yWoAE ... name=small

"Not a single racist word."

Can you please link videos of police reacting to semi-peaceful, if armed right-wing protests by tear gassing them, beating them up, and generally pushing them out of spaces they congregated at? This might help explain at least some of the difference.

Remember when armed protesters pushed into the MI capitol building and police managed to hold the line without firing a single rubber bullet, tear gas canister, or really engaging in any violent confrontation at all? Weird.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Post by _ldsfaqs »

EAllusion wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:39 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EW9O98yWoAE ... name=small

"Not a single racist word."

Can you please link videos of police reacting to semi-peaceful, if armed right-wing protests by tear gassing them, beating them up, and generally pushing them out of spaces they congregated at? This might help explain at least some of the difference.

Remember when armed protesters pushed into the MI capitol building and police managed to hold the line without firing a single rubber bullet, tear gas canister, or really engaging in any violent confrontation at all? Weird.
1. LOL, a sign that says "Work makes you Free" is your evidence of "racism"?
That's kinda racist of you that you think all Americans are English speakers. JUST WOW!
You didn't even have the brainpower to actually "translate" that sign, you just believe the propaganda you're told by Leftist media.

2. 100% peaceful is not "semi-peaceful", nice strawman LIE.

3. Right-Wing protestors weren't being violent, infringing on others rights, etc. We allow people to travel, to pass, not block traffic, etc.
So duh, of course police aren't going to tear gas them etc. So, again, another nice strawman LIE by you.
So, clearly, you only create a "differnce" by creating strawmen, lying to us and yourself.

4. LOL, "No injuries and no arrests were made during the protest," Michigan State Police Lt. Brian Oleksyk said in a video posted to Twitter.
"Attendees who attended the demonstration complied with law enforcement and safely exercised their right to demonstrate,"

Now, contrast that to Leftist protestors who do FAR more than just demonstrate safely.
Again, another lying strawman by you... So yes, weird that you have no comprehension of the differences, even though I showed them clearly above. Or are you actually trying to claim that Police and the Leftist MI Gov are "pro-right", and thus don't respond the same...? LOL Man the lengths you leftists go to lie.

by the way, note also how you don't debunk a single one of my facts, because you can't, it's the 100% truth, yet you ignore it.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Also, there's a secret moon base for Antifa (on the dark side of the moon, just on the edge of the shadow), and they are ready to strike whenever we decide to go back. They're the ones controlling the satellites and using the moon's gravity to make the hurricanes look worse lately. I mean, that's how evil these leftists bastards really are.

I sure hope the Space Force has plenty of AR-15s and crap. That'll be a lunar battle for the ages.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

[quote=ldsfaqs post_id=1226450 time=1590962155 user_id=13160]
1. LOL, a sign that says "Work makes you Free" is your evidence of "racism"?
That's kinda racist of you that you think all Americans are English speakers. JUST WOW!
You didn't even have the brainpower to actually "translate" that sign, you just believe the propaganda you're told by Leftist media.[/quote]

Lol. Yeah, the woman was definitely just a German person expressing her protest sentiment around a bunch of white supremacists in her native German language towards the English speaking governor of Illinois. I'm sure that's it. It's not like this was a national story where you can find out if this theory is true or anything.

I this specific example, because I knew you would react by defending it. Using the preferred slogan of Nazis that hung over concentration camps and directing specifically at the Jewish govenor of Illinois is, in fact, pretty god damn racist and it was roundly condemned by just about everyone. But not you, with your avengening sword of truth. For you, you'll go to bat defending aiming holocaust slogans at Jewish politicians. It's my way of pointing out what kind of person you are.

[quote]2. 100% peaceful is not "semi-peaceful", nice strawman LIE.[/quote]

Pushing against and through police officers while screaming at them and having a weapon strapped to you is not 100% "peaceful." No one got seriously hurt and the police did an admirable job not escalating a hot situation, so I went with semi-peaceful.

[quote]3. Right-Wing protestors weren't being violent, infringing on others rights, etc.
We allow people to travel, to pass, not block traffic, etc.
So duh, of course police aren't going to tear gas them etc. So, again, another nice strawman LIE by you.
So, clearly, you only create a "differnce" by creating strawmen, lying to us and yourself.[/quote]

It appears you're not even familiar with the lock-down protests, which is neat. The lockdown protesters in Michigan entered the state capitol, some of them armed, and some attempted to push through to the legislative floor, but were ultimately held back by police just standing there. This, naturally, blocked people from using the space. People like the elected politicians of the state. They had to shut down the government the next time a similar protest was scheduled to avoid a similar situation from developing again.

[quote]4. LOL, "No injuries and no arrests were made during the protest," Michigan State Police Lt. Brian Oleksyk said in a video posted to Twitter.
"Attendees who attended the demonstration complied with law enforcement and safely exercised their right to demonstrate," [/quote]

Exactly ldsfaqs. Exactly.

Show up armed to the teeth, block traffic, and try to push to where legislators are while screaming and police describe it as a perfectly fine, lawful protest. Show up in a peaceful march to criticize the police while not being armed and tear gas will start flying. Weird. It's almost like police have different standards for what they'll tolerate or use escalated force against.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Post by _ldsfaqs »

Violent Protests and Peaceful Riots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V95ZgOrgmq4

Contrary to your falsehoods.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Post by _ldsfaqs »

Actually, I'm going to show you YOUR "character", that you believe manipulated lying signs by you Leftists as "truth".

Pittsburgh protester NOT waving sign with Nazi slogan
https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8845710091

The actual sign said "Free small business". Even the AP is debunking you, who by the way are NOT right-wing, but Leftist.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Post by _ldsfaqs »

by the way, going to have to correct myself... with my above post.

Apparently, there were "two" instances of this type of sign.
However, since one is a lie, I wouldn't be surprised if the other is also, or is potentially a Leftist plant.

People on the Right don't do what you Leftists do... Get a clue, we have NOTHING to do with Nazi Germany.
We don't go around using their slogans, but YOU Leftists certainly have been proven to do so as I just showed.

So, what's more likely, You Leftists are lying again, either with another image manipulation conveniently with the same words, or being a Leftist photo op plant, or the Right is using Nazi Slogans which we NEVER do. (and don't equate neo-nazi's with us, we have nothing to do with them.)

The ONLY time we use something Nazi is to condemn YOUR Nazi'ism.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

[quote=ldsfaqs post_id=1226477 time=1590972986 user_id=13160]
Violent Protests and Peaceful Riots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V95ZgOrgmq4

Contrary to your falsehoods.
[/quote]

Jesus Christ. This refers to a completely different incident. One thing that should've tipped you off is the story is about Pittsburgh and the story I linked referred to the Governor of Illinois.

The article,[b] the article you quoted[/b], says this:

[quote]In a separate incident in Illinois, some protesters were, in fact, holding up signs with Nazi slogans.

At a “Reopen Illinois” protest on Friday in Illinois, Nazi slogans were present. At least two signs bearing Nazi slogans were displayed. One sign that was widely shared stated “Arbeit macht frei, J.B.” Another said “Heil, Pritzker” and featured a swastika.[/quote]

That's what I linked a picture to.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

[quote=ldsfaqs post_id=1226483 time=1590974647 user_id=13160]
However, since one is a lie, I wouldn't be surprised if the other is also, or is potentially a Leftist plant.[/quote]

"No racism here."

What about this racism?

"Probably a leftist false flag. I know this because conservative protesters don't do racism. "

Ok then. That's a perfect loop of logic.

Just remember it was a second ago that you were reasoning that this woman was using the innocent expression work will set you free in her native German tongue and it's racist to assume otherwise. Now all of a sudden we're looking at a leftist plot to make conservatives look bad.