Did Pence answer ANY of the questions at all?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Did Pence answer ANY of the questions at all?

Post by _subgenius »

Michigan voters taking part in a focus group following Wednesday night’s vice presidential debate said they don’t believe Joe Biden will “make it four years” and that Kamala Harris being president makes them want to vote for Trump.

“Biden’s not going to make it four years, so Kamala Harris is going to be president. And I have zero trust she can be president, so I’m just picking the lesser of two evils at this point,” a woman identified as Shelley D. told an Axios focus group after the debate. “Everyone else in the group agreed,” according to the news outlet
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

subgenius wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:30 am
Michigan voters taking part in a focus group following Wednesday night’s vice presidential debate said they don’t believe Joe Biden will “make it four years” and that Kamala Harris being president makes them want to vote for Trump.

“Biden’s not going to make it four years, so Kamala Harris is going to be president. And I have zero trust she can be president, so I’m just picking the lesser of two evils at this point,” a woman identified as Shelley D. told an Axios focus group after the debate. “Everyone else in the group agreed,” according to the news outlet
LOL Biden is less then 4 years older then Trump chronologically, but if we take into account biological age, Biden is probably years younger then Trump due to life style.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Russia preferred Hillary. Look who sold her the dossier to use to help attack the Trump campaign and to obtain the FISA warrants used to weaponize the Comey's justice department to spy on the candidate Trump and his political allies.

Russia did not prefer Hillary. You are listening to too much Hannity.
The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. According to U.S. intelligence agencies, the operation was ordered directly by Putin.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian ... _elections

Volume I of the report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".[4][5][6] Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted, or not saved and due to testimony that was false, incomplete, or declined.[7][8][9] However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[17]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

See Also: Five takeaways from final Senate Intel Russia report
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

subgenius wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:30 am

According to RCP, Biden has a 6.7 point lead in Michigan. Link
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter