Atrocity of Holocaust Level Proportions

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Atrocity of Holocaust Level Proportions

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:59 pm
i caLL bS oN tHiS cLaiM!

subjenius’ mouth O <—— Trump’s mushroom dick

There. I think I finally pared down an effective exchange with a Trump supporter since they’ll demand sources for their endless gish gallops that they’ll never bother to read, anyway.

O <——

- Doc
Yes, the eventual vulgar attack when faced with the challenge of having to prove your claim(s) with actual evidence in lieu of the "cuz this other guy said it was that way". ..rendered complete with phallus obsessed symbolism.
You really aren't an "ex"-Mormon at all, are ya?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

You guys really don't know anything about the child separation policy at the border do ya? 3 presidents and not one of you understands how a child could possible be detained without knowing where the actual parent/guardian is? Literally every detail of the subject is absent from your brain unless Rachel Maddow queefed into Doc's mouth for him to burp it forth with a pretty ribbon bow upon it.
So yeah, that Trump policy.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Subjenius,

O <——

- Doc
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 pm
I didn't make the claim for a specific plan, you guys did, so yeah the burden should be mine.
Oops. You blew it, again. The initial statement is that there was no plan, as opposed to any specific plan at all. I know that this whole ‘English comprehension’ thing is difficult for you, but you could at least aim for basic competency.

You then followed this up with a claim of your own:

”I call B.S. on this claim, especially since its being made by a bias migrant rights organization.”

Are you telling me now that you were just babbling out of your arse, and that you have nothing to back your statement up? Surely, if you’re attempting to refute the initial statement, you must have something to show that does so?
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Just for subs: one short paragraph, so that he doesn’t have to mentally strain himself from scrolling -
A government attorney admitted in court just days before the border-wide initiative was unveiled in early May that there was never a plan for parents like her to be proactively reunited with their kids.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics ... index.html

More from the article, for more capable readers -
But regarding Ms. C, the judge asked the government attorney whether any plan existed to help women like her -- separated from their children because of prosecution -- reunite with the children. The lawyer's response is a clear indication that the government did not develop any such effort.

In fact, the government readily admitted that the plan all along was precisely what came to pass: parents scrambling while in government detention to track down their kids.

"The way I understand the process -- that was my reference to the black hole -- is the person gets out of custody for the conviction they are serving, they then go into ICE detention to pursue immigration- and asylum-related matters, but their child is somewhere else. ... And there is no procedure or mechanism for that parent to reunite with their child, absent hiring lawyers or pursuing it on their own," Judge Dana Sabraw asked the attorney, according to the hearing transcript. "Is that correct?"

"I think that is correct," Justice Department attorney Sarah Fabian replied. "At that point the separation has occurred because of the prosecution. And that person then, when released from criminal custody, is being taken into ICE custody. At that point, again, the separation has already occurred. The minor is in ORR custody. The only release from ORR (Office of Refugee Resettlement) custody is subject to the TVPRA (law), so subject to a finding of a suitable custodian. And until -- while that individual remains in custody they are not going to be a suitable custodian, nor is there the ability to detain them together because they are then in ICE custody."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

There is NO way Trump’s mushroom dick cock holster will read that.

- Doc
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

subgenius wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:25 pm
You guys really don't know anything about the child separation policy at the border do ya? 3 presidents and not one of you understands how a child could possible be detained without knowing where the actual parent/guardian is? Literally every detail of the subject is absent from your brain unless Rachel Maddow queefed into Doc's mouth for him to burp it forth with a pretty ribbon bow upon it.
So yeah, that Trump policy.
It is glaringly obvious to any honest and rational observers of this thread that you are the individual who doesn't know anything about the child separation policy at the border. You are embarrassing yourself by your willful and obstinate ignorance. As I have said repeatedly, your apparent inability or refusal to acknowledge Trump's perfidy, dishonesty and corruption is nothing short of astounding! It is like staring at the sun at high noon on a cloudless day and insisting it is midnight!
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:12 pm
You then followed this up with a claim of your own:

”I call B.S. on this claim, especially since its being made by a bias migrant rights organization.”

Are you telling me now that you were just babbling out of your arse, and that you have nothing to back your statement up? Surely, if you’re attempting to refute the initial statement, you must have something to show that does so?
By your own admission, I "followed up with a claim of my own" - which was simply to call B.S. on the initial claim...but yeah, my claim is the only one that requires evidence.
Oh, now i understand what you believe; so let us make sure - from the OP:
“When the administration started separating families at the southern U.S. border
Ok, "started" seems a bit misleading since separations occurred under Bush, Obama...maybe "continued" is the correct word - but Trumpf!!

Nevertheless, lets move past such journalistic flair....oh, wait...the quote isn't from a journalist, its a person with an obvious bias on the situation.
… there was no plan to track the families or even reunite them,
This is an important claim, and one being made in a vacuum and without evidence (ergo, the call for B.S.)..especially since the OP's cited article reads - "and about two-thirds of those parents have already been deported to Central America without their children. "
wait...hol up.
No plan to track, but they know that 2/3 of those "untracked" members have already been deported....(spoiler alert: sponsor homes vs in-custody and the bias interest in "blending" the2 circumstances together for libtard political outrage).

Nevertheless, the known facts dispute the cited claim for "no plan".
A plan was reported in March.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... o-watchdog
"The administration created the tracking system following its “zero tolerance” policy on immigration in 2018 where more than 2,500 children were forcibly separated from their parents at the southern border"

Your turn and in the words of the immortal Bard - "Thy wouldst put up or thou shuttest upeth".
(i smell your sidestep in 3...2...)
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

You should read your own links. ; )

Hopefully, ICE and/or CBP will ‘track’ individuals as you’d need some minimum amount of paperwork to exercise a deportation. Yet there’s a difference between documenting an individual, and documenting a family group or relationship for that individual.

Here’s your original tantrum:
subgenius wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:55 pm
Chap wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm
“When the administration started separating families at the southern U.S. border … there was no plan to track the families or even reunite them...
I call B.S. on this claim, especially since its being made by a bias migrant rights organization.
The government admitted in court that it didn’t have a system to track and reunite family members (see my previous link); I think I’ll take that with more weight than an unspecified reference in the Guardian link.

But, let’s look at that link of yours, and what you left out:
But that tracking system is flawed, in part because details about whether separation from parents occurred are not automatically transmitted between federal agencies, from US Customs and Border Protection, which manages the border, to Health and Human Services (HHS), which deals with migrant children, the HHS Office of the Inspector General, reported.

The report found that Health and Human Services only discovered the 2018 separations were occurring through media reports – in part because there was no communication between agencies.
The result was chaos, with some children languishing in detention well beyond legal limits, others inconsolable in the hands of care providers who had no answers on when parents were returning. Some children were kept waiting in vans for hours in parking lots amid delays in reunification.

“Not knowing what happened to their parents haunted the children,“ one care provider told investigators, according to the report. “We couldn’t tell them whether they would ultimately be reunited.
“It was challenging. We weren’t notified initially about how to connect parents with their kids. The kids had lots of questions, but we had no answers for them.”

Staff members interviewed by the watchdog team reported problems ranging from being unprepared with suitable facilities and personnel to care for young children in detention and difficulties matching parents back with their parents after they had been separated by the authorities.

There was no plan in place to reunite children with their parents after they had been separated, inspectors found.
... which confirms Chap’s original post.

I appreciate that you tried so hard to make it look as if you weren’t just babbling out of your arse, but you’re done here.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:52 pm
You should read your own links. ; )
I did, as (maybe) did you...but your comprehension is lacking.
There was no plan in place to reunite children with their parents after they had been separated, inspectors found.
read this line again...out loud.
First notice that you edited it from the original text - "There was no plan in place to reunited children with their parents after they had been separated, inspectors found."
Which is a fine edit, but it is an unsubstantiated stand-alone statement in the cited article. While the "watchdog" is not identified, there is a link to the official report on the matter - https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-Brian Laundrie-18-00510.pdf
Within which, the facts are presented.
... which confirms Chap’s original post.
Chap's claim was - " there was no plan to track the families or even reunite them"
(1) The "track" claim has already been refuted by facts. There was a tracking system in place.
(2) The "reunite" claim is also refuted by the facts -
whereas we learn via the Memorandum of Agreement (1st one signed by Obama in Feb 2016) that DHS and HHS had no clear system for communication between them, ergo the systematic errors/confusion began with Obama and not Trump, ergo Chap's claim that it "Truuummmpppfff!" is refuted. Reference also page 8 and 9 of referenced "report" linked herein and from cited article.
We can clearly "read" from the report -
"In June 2018, HHS and DHS did not routinely collect and share the information necessary to identify, track, or connect families separated by
DHS. Compliance with the Ms. L v. ICE court order of June 26, 2018, therefore required both HHS and DHS to undertake a significant new effort to rapidly identify children in ORR care who had been separated from their parents and reunify them."

So - arguably there may not have been a "plan to reunite", but that lack was from the Obama administration and not specific to Trump. The issue being discovered by the consequences of the above mentioned ruling.
WHAT WE DO KNOW AS FACT IS THAT JULY 2018 WAS WHEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ISSUED Interagency Plan for Reunification Under Ms. L v. ICE - keyword = "PLAN". (see page 12).

Point being, Chap's claim (1) is refuted by fact; and claim (2) is refuted because Chap specifically states that the "reunite" issue was "propriety of the Trump administration's southern border policy" - when the facts show that it was Obama's policy with the shortcoming being from the Memorandum in Feb 2016.

I appreciate that you tried so hard to make it look as if you weren’t just babbling out of your arse, but you’re done here.
your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance on the matter, which lags behind your desperation....but, yeah done here indeed.

and here is the link again, in case you get tired of being spoon fed.