Climate Change

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Climate Change

Post by Atlanticmike »

Are saying laughing isn't healthy? Because I laugh a lot when reading post on here. I laugh twice as much when posting on here. 😂🤣😅😆😊😋🤗😁😀🤩😘☺️
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:28 am
Are saying laughing isn't healthy?
You just sit there and troll. Go find some friends.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

and get a job.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 pm
doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:50 pm

You just sit there and troll. Go find some friends.
This is not the proper forum for suggesting that someone is friendless. Please remain on topic and take your insults to the forum where they belong.
Calm down. I am here to have a discussion, but you guys are wasting time with a bunch of trolling nonsense.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 pm
Please remain on topic.....
Are Republicans still cutting out eye holes in their sheets?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:54 pm
The quoted post has nothing to do with insulting people for not being democrats
My response to mike was
doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:57 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:31 pm
The consequences will be an earth that will be overun with lush, healthy vegetation, providing abundant sources of food. Also, lots of greenery to help absorb all the ""excess"" CO2 you guys keep complaining about.
Did you know vegetables are becoming less nutritious? Check out nutritive data published in the 1890s by the USDA and compare it to today's nutritive data.

https://soils.wisc.edu/facstaff/barak/p ... olis2000a/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 7516302113
And all I get from you and mike is "He is insulting us for not being democrat".

Jesus Christ.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Cultellus wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

Well damn. What else do you want? An eggplant?
No, I want a conversation. Mike is claiming that more CO2 is good for plants, but the data shows "Increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will render some major crops less nutritious".

https://www.ehn.org/carbon-dioxide-make ... 39140.html

So what is your response?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:46 am
Cultellus wrote:

No, I want a conversation. Mike is claiming that more CO2 is good for plants, but the data shows "Increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will render some major crops less nutritious".

Can you tell me why greenhouses pump in CO2? Cannabis Growers try to keep the CO2 level anywhere from 500 to 800 ppm's, why is that?
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:46 am
Cultellus wrote:

You'll quickly learn that cult doesn't actually provide responses, at least not anything of substance.

He's a career troll who shows up for his team to indirectly cheerlead
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Cultellus wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:45 pm
Alf'Omega wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:26 pm

You'll quickly learn that cult doesn't actually provide responses, at least not anything of substance.

He's a career troll who shows up for his team to indirectly cheerlead
Hi Alf

It is interesting that you will say something like this, and it is considered to be on topic by your monitors and moderators.

You see, the issue is that you expect responses that blow smoke up your ass, and when you do not get them, you pout. And when the pouting is not enough, you crap all over the boards with comments like the one here.

I am not a career troll.
I am not showing up for a team.
I am not cheerleading.

You are lying again, Icarus. You always have, you always do, you always will. This whole thread is about lying and insulting people based on bigotry, stereotypes and assumptions. You are doing a great job of displaying those exact skills both for yourself and your team.
I'm hardly the first to point out your incessant trolling and refusal to engage in the subject matter. Time after time you pop in just to lay out the same scripted post. Start off calling someone an idiot/moron and then assert some dumb crap they never said while changing the subject entirely. That's your only contribution to this forum.