Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

This video, if watched three times a day for two months has been known to help the most progressive progressives come back to the light and start living a normal life. If you're a progressive, make sure you're sitting down while watching this video, I think you'll learn a lot from it. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Warning!! Automatic weapons are fun, even for progressives.
https://youtu.be/co4cHTy8pzM
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

Hog hunting is a great way to help with the global warming problem all humans are faced with now and in the future. Enjoy watching these hunters do their part putting an end to the global warming crisis.
https://youtu.be/ribiDIkEv_s
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

Denmark helping to feed the local trees by burning a bonfire that produces plenty of CO2 for the local forrest.
https://youtu.be/PfnIhafV9nU

The Danes are wonderful environmentalist and care a lot about local Greenery.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Video of an A/C unit running for ten hours. If you watch this video and all you can think about is that the sea level is rising because 100s of millions A/C units are running as we speak, you suffer from the disease of progressivism. Listening to this video has helped many sufferers of progressivism fall asleep and wake up refreshed.
https://youtu.be/OE9bF80KQGk
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Based on what I have seen so far of his posts, I don't think Atlanticmike has a clue about what progressivism or progressives really stand for, so I will just ignore his drive by YouTube video links on the subject.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Gunnar wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:19 am
Based on what I have seen so far of his posts, I don't think Atlanticmike has a clue about what progressivism or progressives really stand for, so I will just ignore his drive by YouTube video links on the subject.
I'm not sure I have much of an idea either!

Is 'progressivism' a well defined and widely used term in normal US political discourse? I presume it's not just about thinking that 'progress' is a good thing, since given the associations attached to that term, 'progress' nowadays means little more than 'change of which the speaker approves', thereby rendering it more or less vacuous.

How do I tell whether I am a 'progressive' or not?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Chap wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:05 pm
Get in your car - alone - roll all windows up - take a drive - look in mirror - Are you wearing two N95 masks, a full face shield, and protective gloves?

(Kidding - Res, relax, friend)
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

ceeboo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:45 pm
Chap wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:05 pm
Get in your car - alone - roll all windows up - take a drive - look in mirror - Are you wearing two N95 masks, a full face shield, and protective gloves?

Stupid.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:51 pm
F YOU, ceeboo
:o
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Alf'Omega wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:52 pm
ceeboo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Stupid.
I know, to wear all that while driving - alone - with all the windows up - is stupid isn't it?

I think that might be the first time we have agreed on something. Cool!