Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

Gun video with lots of women shooting. Thought I would post this for all the beta male PROGRESSIVES on this forum. 😁
https://youtu.be/ROXoXFQkuUI
canpakes
God

Re: Videos that will help anyone suffering from the curable disease of progressivism!!

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:33 am
Gun video with lots of women shooting. Thought I would post this for all the beta male PROGRESSIVES on this forum. 😁
https://youtu.be/ROXoXFQkuUI

I’m impressed by the amount of facial hair on all of these women.

I can’t wait to see what the fellas look like.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Why would I care if someone in Turkey is training their citizens on the use of firearms?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:16 am
Why would I care if someone in Turkey is training their citizens on the use of firearms?

- Doc

At least it’s a start. They need some help keeping their growing firearms usage from spinning out of control.

From: https://www.balcanicaucaso.org/eng/Area ... try-192169
A recent report released by the “Umut Foundation”, a non-governmental organisation fighting against armed violence since 1993, shows that the rate of gun violence committed by individuals in Turkey has increased by 69% over the past four years. At least 3,679 incidents of armed violence occurred only in 2018, leaving at least 2,279 people dead and 3,762 people severely injured. 40% of firearms used in these incidents were rifles, while 39% were pistols.

There is also an increase in the possession of rifles, says the report. The figures in the report are based on the news reported in the media since no official records are currently available in Turkey on the issue.

“We are getting armed with more guns every day. People buy guns and put them under their bed to feel safe. But, at the end of the day, victims are mostly from the inner circle of the gun owners, such as neighbours, cousins, or wives”, Dr Ayhan Akcan, a psychiatrist and board member of Umut Foundation, told OBC Transeuropa. According to Akcan, people living in rural areas have always carried weapons, but today big cities are becoming the main theatre for armed violence.

The report suggests that the Marmara region has the highest number of armed violence incidents. Industrial cities attracting immigrants from rural areas are at the top of the list. Istanbul, the most populous Turkish city, ranks first on Turkey's gun violence map. “You can easily buy a gun even on the Internet now. This has to change. Legal measures should be taken”, Akcan stressed.

Akcan also thinks that Turkish men's passion for gun ownership can be traced back to nomadic culture. “Men associate guns with ‘honour’ and ‘power’. Owning firearms is a cultural thing”, he explains. Unfortunately, this archaic concept of “honour” is also reflected in the high rates of femicides registered in Turkey.

According to a report by Bianet (Independent Communication Network), based on figures drawn from local and national newspapers and news agencies, men in Turkey killed at least 290 women in 2017 – firearms were used in 55.5% of these cases.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

The olive tree of liberty must get its watering.

WITH BLOOD.

*plays marching band music and waves freedom flag*

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

One of the most beautiful women on Earth can shoot better then me 😪. Anyways! Beta boys, don't watch this if you love Halle Berry and you might get scared watching her hold an evil killing machine😂.
https://youtu.be/xa2RJPrY2Og
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:37 am
One of the most beautiful women on Earth can shoot better then me 😪. Anyways! Beta boys, don't watch this if you love Halle Berry and you might get scared watching her hold an evil killing machine😂.
https://youtu.be/xa2RJPrY2Og
I really couldn't care less what Ms Berry does with her spare time. Or anybody else for that matter, so long as it does not harm others. I learned how to kill people with a .303 rifle a long time ago; it was interesting at the time, like learning any technical skill is interesting, but I have been there, done that and got the badge. Any other firearm would just be a variation on a basic principle I already know, and my enthusiasm for firing further weapons is pretty well zero. You squeeze the trigger, it goes bang, a piece of metal comes out of the other end very fast. Who cares?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/QB1o2isrCDI

Six or so years ago I sent one of my Saiga12 shotguns off to Rifle Dynamics to be customized to my liking. It's without a doubt one of my most favorite guns to shoot. The video above will make most PROGRESSIVES cringe and they'll feel their pecker shrivel and retract into their body, so please watch with extreme caution.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Nope. If I needed to kill people, I would certainly work hard get up to date on whatever kind of gun I was going to do it with.

But I don't need to kill anybody, so for me guns remain boring things that go bang and you have to keep cleaning. Has it never occurred to you that all the effort you put into machines that go bang would be better spent on having sex?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:48 pm
Nope. If I needed to kill people, I would certainly work hard get up to date on whatever kind of gun I was going to do it with.

But I don't need to kill anybody, so for me guns remain boring things that go bang and you have to keep cleaning. Has it never occurred to you that all the effort you put into machines that go bang would be better spent on having sex?
Hahaha😂😂. Good job! This is the first time you've made me laugh in a good way. I have nothing else for you. That cracked me up.😂