CNN chief medical correspondent admits PROGRESSIVE network CNN lied about Ivermectin treating Covid.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

CNN chief medical correspondent admits PROGRESSIVE network CNN lied about Ivermectin treating Covid.

Post by Atlanticmike »

Joe Rogan destoys PROGRESSIVE cult member, Sanjay Gupta, and gets him to admit CNN lied about Joe Rogan taking horse dewormer for covid.
https://youtu.be/DkTXEexNB2E
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Re: CNN chief medical correspondent admits PROGRESSIVE network CNN lied about Ivermectin treating Covid.

Post by Alf'Omega »

Rogan admits to taking Ivermectin to treat his COVID infection. Ivermectin is a horse dewormer. CNN reported that Rogan was taking Ivermectin which is a horse dewormer.

Where is the lie? The only lie here is you saying Gupta "admitted" CNN lied.

Nowhere.

Rogan thinks that just because a bat-shitz crazy doctor prescribed it to him that this somehow changes the fact that he took it a drug used to deworm horses.

Rogan even played the clip that he thinks proves they "lied" but in that clip all she said was he was taking "Ivermectin, a drug used to treat horse deworming and the FDA has put out a warning against use for COVID treatment." Is that a lie? No. It is a solid fact.
Gadianton
God

Re: CNN chief medical correspondent admits PROGRESSIVE network CNN lied about Ivermectin treating Covid.

Post by Gadianton »

Treating Covid with Ivermectin is a joke, and CNN appropriately found humor in the situation.

Joe definitely did the right thing by taking it, however, because it boosted his popularity with the unhinged and dumb people of our country, and that means more money for him.

Gupta handled the situation gracefully, and is a real gentleman. I may find that podcast and watch the whole thing.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Cultellus wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 pm
Gupta said he was not sure why CNN lied.
What did Gupta say was the lie?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:09 pm
Treating Covid with Ivermectin is a joke, and CNN appropriately found humor in the situation.

Joe definitely did the right thing by taking it, however, because it boosted his popularity with the unhinged and dumb people of our country...

doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Cultellus wrote:
How is your love affair with Mike?
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Cultellus wrote:
How is your love affair with Mike?
Dammit, stop that! I'm not in love with cultellus, he's icky! Im in love with Bought Yahoo, can't you tell? 😜
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:45 pm
Joe Rogan destoys PROGRESSIVE cult member, Sanjay Gupta, and gets him to admit CNN lied about Joe Rogan taking horse dewormer for covid.
https://youtu.be/DkTXEexNB2E
Quote the lie.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:18 pm
Gadianton wrote:

Joe definitely did the right thing by taking it, however, because it boosted his popularity with the unhinged and dumb people of our country...

Ceeboo’s brain trying to distinguish fact from fiction?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Cultellus wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:26 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:

What did Gupta say was the lie?
Horse
Thank God! I was afraid it was the cake!

But what about “horse” did Gupta say was a lie?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.