This is IT, Gunnar!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: This is IT, Gunnar!!!

Post by Gunnar »

Thanks for all the birthday greetings everyone! I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge them. My computer was in the shop for a relatively routine checkup and tune up most of Friday and part of Saturday, and this is the first time I used it since I got it back.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:24 pm
canpakes wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:26 pm
Happy Birthday, Gunnar!

Is Jersey Girl passing out protective gear before lighting the candles?

You no doubt noticed a shortage in birthday candles. Hint: It's not the supply chain. 8-)
Haven't even had a cake with the the requisite number of candles yet. We were hesitant to risk causing a serious candle shortage. Besides that, we hate the sound of our smoke alarm! We have put off a full celebration until today. At my age it can be a bit off-putting to be reminded about just how old I've become. ;)
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Some Schmo wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:44 pm
Gunnar made it to 30?

Congrats!
At least twice, now! I have reached Jack Benny's age twice over now!