Is the Holocaust fake news? You decide!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Chap
God

Re: Is the Holocaust fake news? You decide!

Post by Chap »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Chap wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Ajax18: In (say) six sentences, written by you, what do you think critical race theory is?

There is no right or wrong answer here - i just want to know what YOU mean when you use the term.

Just so i can understand better.
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/Op ... 2106260005
Yup. He does not respond to my request to write some words of his own saying what he means when he uses the expression.
A pity: I would have been interested to know. For him this is seems to be a very important and concerning concept. So presumably he must be capable to saying what it is.

Surely?

Instead, I just get a link to what someone else says.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:13 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:44 pm
... critical race theory (whatever you think that means, as it is always conveniently left undefined when discussed) ...
Ajax18: In (say) six sentences, written by you, what do you think critical race theory is?

There is no right or wrong answer here - i just want to know what YOU mean when you use the term.

Just so i can understand better.
critical race theory is pure racism! The goal of critical race theory is to enslave as many people as possible by judging based on skin color. Dark skin people are victims while white skin people are victimizers. I honestly can't understand how people who lean left politically have such a hard time understanding there are people in this world who want to control everything we do and they're willing to use a "theory" like critical race theory to accomplish their goal. Especially on this board! Mormonism is a form of mental slavery. All religions are a form of mental slavery! But somehow because critical race theory is being used by the left, you guys think it's Ok.

https://youtu.be/VfSqsUfE7V0
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 am
.... Dark skin people are victims while white skin people are victimizers ....
So, is that your answer to my question about what 'critical race theory' means, so far as you are concerned?

Thanks for answering!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:45 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 am
.... Dark skin people are victims while white skin people are victimizers ....
So, is that your answer to my question about what 'critical race theory' means, so far as you are concerned?

Thanks for answering!
critical race theory is Marxism pure and simple!
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:32 am
White children have been taught to be ashamed of their racial heritage since I was in school.
And the Nazi enters
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:14 pm
Chap wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:45 am

Thanks for answering!
You're an idiot who should stick to ripping people on on new roofs.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
I don't think you understood the question I asked you.

I asked you a question about the meaning of a term. So, for instance, if I asked you what the word 'beer' means, a good answer would be 'a fermented drink made from a solution in water of substances extracted from malted grain'. But the kind of answer you have given above would be a bit like saying 'Beer is a great time with friends in a bar'.

I won't trouble you to answer the question "What do you believe the term 'Marxism' means"

[Edited for typos]
Last edited by Chap on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maksutov:
Mayan Elephant:
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Alf'Omega wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:

You're an idiot who should stick to ripping people on on new roofs.
Truth hurts I see!! 😂
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:43 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
I don't think you understood the question I asked you.

I asked you a question about the meaning of a term. So, for instance, if I asked you what the word 'beer' means, a good answer would be 'a fermented drink made from a solution in water of substances extracted from malted grain'. But the kind of answer you have given above would be a bit like saying 'Beer is a great time with friends in a bar'.

I won't trouble you to answer the question "What do you believe there term Marxism means"
I understand the question. You don't seem to understand critical race theory is all about labeling as many people as possible a "victim". It really is that simple. You see, once someone is convinced they're a "victim", they automatically start looking for someone or something ( in this case government) to help them because they have been convinced into believing they're unable to help themselves.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Chap wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:13 am
Yup. He does not respond to my request to write some words of his own saying what he means when he uses the expression.
A pity: I would have been interested to know. For him this is seems to be a very important and concerning concept. So presumably he must be capable to saying what it is.

Surely?

Instead, I just get a link to what someone else says.
Did you read the link? Why don't you tell me what critical race theory means to you, just so I can understand you better.

The defining principle I see of critical race theory from Ibram X. Kenadi is the idea that any law which has a disparate impact on different races must be a racist law and must be struck down by a government appointed unelected antiracism department.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.