Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:03 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:13 pm
Mike strikes me as a guy of reasonable intelligence.
Reasonable? I haven't witnessed him use much in the way of reason.

Reasonable is a relative word. Perhaps you meant it was reasonable for your average mammal.
I don't think it's reasonable to [del. FR2 -cp-]. What say you?
Cultellus

Re: Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

Post by Cultellus »

50 Cent
Last edited by Cultellus on Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Cultellus wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Is this a metaphor for something?

Schmo, you do not read his posts, except for what other people choose to quote and share. Your entire opinion of him is based the selective editing and biases of the Cabal. Is that not the same experience you are having with America and Americans? You do not want to know anything about the people that you do not want to know anything about, but everything you choose to know is exactly what CNN wants you to hear.

I am not saying that you should like Atlanticmike or that you should pay him any attention. I am saying, that you are a F'ing tool and that if you start by not knowing people and not knowing anything about people, consider stopping there, and not following it up with your typical self-righteous judgments and bigotry and insults where those judgments, bigotry and insults are based on stereotypes and your loosely gathered and filtered sources.

These words are meaningless if only based upon hypocrisy. There's a whole other level of nonsense here, but that's a discussion not really worth having because Cult has shown that they are incapable of honest discourse.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Father Francis wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm
Cultellus wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Is this a metaphor for something?

Schmo, you do not read his posts, except for what other people choose to quote and share. Your entire opinion of him is based the selective editing and biases of the Cabal. Is that not the same experience you are having with America and Americans? You do not want to know anything about the people that you do not want to know anything about, but everything you choose to know is exactly what CNN wants you to hear.

I am not saying that you should like Atlanticmike or that you should pay him any attention. I am saying, that you are a F'ing tool and that if you start by not knowing people and not knowing anything about people, consider stopping there, and not following it up with your typical self-righteous judgments and bigotry and insults where those judgments, bigotry and insults are based on stereotypes and your loosely gathered and filtered sources.

These words are meaningless if only based upon hypocrisy. There's a whole other level of nonsense here, but that's a discussion not really worth having because Cult has shown that they are incapable of honest discourse.
Yeah, I'm amused by the idea that I haven't read enough of the jackasses around here to know who is here for discussion and who isn't. I would love it if people stopped quoting them so much, but I understand why it's done. Given just what I've seen in quotes, my choice to ignore them has never seemed like a mistake. I won't engage known liars.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:41 pm
Father Francis wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Yeah, I'm amused by the idea that I haven't read enough of the jackasses around here to know who is here for discussion and who isn't. I would love it if people stopped quoting them so much, but I understand why it's done. Given just what I've seen in quotes, my choice to ignore them has never seemed like a mistake. I won't engage known liars.
The fact that you remind people everyday you're ignoring posters like me, means you're doing just the opposite. Everyone knows it, ding dong! You can't ignore me! In fact! You're probably obsessed with me! I'll add you to the list. Right under Lem/Calm and Snooki😘.