CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

Post by Atlanticmike »

This first video explains the basics of concealed pocket carry. I thought I should post this first because on a different thread a bunch of the beta males on here freaked out over a video of a black American protecting his family with a gun he was pocket carrying. The progressive beta males on this forum were so upset their racist tendencies showed up within the first few post when they accused the man of being a gang member because he was black and carrying a pistol. HOW DARE A BLACK MAN PROTECT HIS FAMILY!! That's what the PROGRESSIVE thinks! But Hey!!! They're smarter than the rest of us, just ask them, they have no problem telling you they're the smartest humans on Earth and probably all the other planets also.

Millions of people conceal carry everyday in America and it scares the livin sxxt out of the beta males!! 😂😂
https://youtu.be/WT3gkXyxhuA
honorentheos
God

Re: CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

Post by honorentheos »

Pocket-carry guy whose dog is constantly running around down range?

Makes sense.

Ever hear the old joke about the two friends out hiking who come across a bear and one of them starts putting on running shoes? The other friend says, "Those shoes aren't going to help you out run a bear" to which the first friend replies, "I don't need to outrun the bear. I just need to outrun you."

Your perception of people acting as if they are the smartest humans on earth is a bit like that. ;)
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Re: CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

honorentheos wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 pm
Pocket-carry guy whose dog is constantly running around down range?

Makes sense.

Ever hear the old joke about the two friends out hiking who come across a bear and one of them starts putting on running shoes? The other friend says, "Those shoes aren't going to help you out run a bear" to which the first friend replies, "I don't need to outrun the bear. I just need to outrun you."

Your perception of people acting as if they are the smartest humans on earth is a bit like that. ;)
I’ve watched dozens of hickok45 videos and I think he said his dog has only been shot twice. That’s not bad considering how many rounds he shoots on a daily basis.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I personally guarantee honor, that A-Mike doesn't consistently carry his gun with him everywhere he goes. I'd say 10% of the time is a high estimate.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm
The progressive beta males on this forum were so upset their racist tendencies showed up within the first few post when they accused the man of being a gang member because he was black and carrying a pistol. HOW DARE A BLACK MAN PROTECT HIS FAMILY!!
Nope. To repeat:

The only person who has mentioned colour in the context of that incident is you. The reason for suspecting a criminal context was that the guy who loomed out of the darkness was clearly attempting a hit on the guy entering the house. No way was that an attempted burglary - the whole aim of a burglar is to get in, get the job done and get out again, preferably entirely unnoticed. You don't start by firing a gun outside the house, so the whole neighbourhood knows what is going on. A hit man on the other hand turns up, hits the target, and then gets the hell out.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:34 pm
... gaslighting ...
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:45 am
If you don't own a gun, this is the perfect time to go buy one. This video shows a man protecting his family. Remember, liberals want you to believe this kind of violence never happens. That way they can disarm Americans.
https://youtu.be/TzGjLlqxUFs
If someone watches that video in Atlanticmike's post and does not recognize the person carrying a handgun in his pocket side-eyeing the guy hanging around the front of his house who then pulls his own handgun out and rushes him where they have a gun battle on the porch is not lawful gun ownership on display, they should probably not carry, either.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:43 pm

All sorts of stuff had to happen to get to the point we see in the video. Just keep on hypothesizing, buddy.
Indeed. Someone doesn't put a hit on someone for nothing most of the time. Or, you know, call it an attempt at a home invasion because "speculation".
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm
… their racist tendencies showed up within the first few post when they accused the man of being a gang member because he was black and carrying a pistol.

Actually, folks commented on the event itself, and why it appeared to be a hit rather than a home invasion.

By contrast, you’re the one who equated that analysis with the shooters being black.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:26 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:22 pm

Indeed. Someone doesn't put a hit on someone for nothing most of the time. Or, you know, call it an attempt at a home invasion because "speculation".
I am calling it something with a lot of unknowns. Do you know that this guy deserved to have a hit put him and that he deserved for the hit to be fulfilled at that home in front of that woman and that child?
I would say it's not an example of lawful gun ownership when viewed in total. Since Atlanticmike described it as an example of how to defend ones family and the video talking heads called it a prevented home invasion, speculation beyond what is observed came with the OP. Feel free to take Atlanticmike to task if that is your beef.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:46 pm

I would say it's not an example of lawful gun ownership when viewed in total. Since Atlanticmike described it as an example of how to defend ones family and the video talking heads called it a prevented home invasion, speculation beyond what is observed came with the OP. Feel free to take Atlanticmike to task if that is your beef.
Atlanticmike, consider yourself tasked.

Now, Honor, whatabout what?
Whatabout what, what? It's not an example of lawful gun ownership.