CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

Post by Gadianton »

Father Francis wrote:1) If you can see the gun through their t-shirt then that's a story about two people who failed to understand the concealed carry concept. It's considered a form of intimidation. You might as well be brandishing. In your parlance it is "beta male behavior".
Thank you. And welcome to the forum, Father.

Several years ago my wife and her friend were going out, pulled up to the curb a few houses down from us to discuss the plan before heading out and a neighbor approached their car and asked them to roll down the window. He questioned them about what they were doing. As he leaned down to talk, he put his hand on the hilt of his gun outlined by his shirt.

I was going to go talk to him about it but couldn't get a clear explanation of what house it was and I wasn't going to go around knocking on doors.
canpakes
God

Re: CONCEALED CARRY 101 FOR ALL THE BETA MALE PROGRESSIVES WHO HATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOM

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:29 pm
3AT 380

No need to be redundant. : D

(A firearms enthusiast in our family carries a P-3AT and was always amused by the pun … fortunately, it has never needed to be used.)
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

canpakes wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:29 pm
3AT 380

No need to be redundant. : D

(A firearms enthusiast in our family carries a P-3AT and was always amused by the pun … fortunately, it has never needed to be used.)
Yeah, it's a great little gun.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Concealed carry tips for Progressives
https://youtu.be/j9q70YDQpX4