So I haven't done it in over TEN years

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

So I haven't done it in over TEN years

Post by Jersey Girl »

I'm happy to announce that I had my first taste of beer, okay, it was pumpkin ale, in over TEN years. Outdoor fall festival type thing. Proceeds went to charity. Great weather, farm festival atmosphere.

Rating Pumpkin Ale:

[X] DAMN THAT WAS GOOD!!

:mrgreen:

p.s. Admit it you guys. I write superior hook titles. No contest.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Re: So I haven't done it in over TEN years

Post by Atlanticmike »

You're going to HELL!!!!! Beer is against the Word of Wisdom and if you drink one drop, you'll be a follower of Satan for the rest of your life. Also coffee and caffeinated soda, totally send you to hell. Don't worry though, I'll come visit you. Anything you want me to bring you from the Celestial Kingdom when I visit you?
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:26 pm

You're going to HELL!!!!! Beer is against the Word of Wisdom and if you drink one drop, you'll be a follower of Satan for the rest of your life. Also coffee and caffeinated soda, totally send you to hell. Don't worry though, I'll come visit you. Anything you want me to bring you from the Celestial Kingdom when I visit you?
guns so we can bust our way out.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:56 pm
I'm happy to announce that I had my first taste of beer, okay, it was pumpkin ale, in over TEN years. Outdoor fall festival type thing. Proceeds went to charity. Great weather, farm festival atmosphere.

Rating Pumpkin Ale:

[X] DAMN THAT WAS GOOD!!

I haven't done it in over 15 years. My wife has though. We have an open relationship. She likes doing it with midgets as long as they're OK with agreeing on having a safety word incase things get out of hand. The last guy didn't agree on a safety word and he sprained his erection. I wasn't in the room but I was down stairs and heard him scream. It sounded painful. Are we talking about sex or beer? I can't tell.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:42 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Rating Pumpkin Ale:

[X] DAMN THAT WAS GOOD!!

I haven't done it in over 15 years. My wife has though. We have an open relationship. She likes doing it with midgets as long as they're OK with agreeing on having a safety word incase things get out of hand. The last guy didn't agree on a safety word and he sprained his erection. I wasn't in the room but I was down stairs and heard him scream. It sounded painful. Are we talking about sex or beer? I can't tell.
Dude!!! She's talking about beer! What's wrong with you!! Are you insane?😂 What's your favorite beer Tinfoilhat?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Ohohohoh!! I'll wear an extra large white robe and I'll sneak you out of hell under the robe and you can join me in the Celestial kingdom on the trip back. Just make sure you're not wearing anything metal or you'll mess up the flux capacitor and we might end up in a different Galaxy. That happened to one of my friends when he tried to sneak his buddy out of HELL. They ended up on a planet filled with dinosaurs and he was eaten by a T Rex🤔. Come to think about it, maybe you're right, maybe I should bring a gun or two! That way, if you and I end up on a planet with a T Rex, we can kill the mother fxxxer and eat like Kings! Make sure you bring some beer. Hey Jersey!!! Do you think that pumpkin beer would go good with T Rex steaks??
Last edited by Atlanticmike on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:59 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 pm

Ohohohoh!! I'll wear an extra large white robe and I'll sneak you out under the robe and you can join me in the Celestial kingdom on the trip back. Just make sure you're not wearing anything metal or you'll mess up the flux capacitor and we might end up on in a different Galaxy. That happened to one of my friends when he tried to sneak one of his buddies out of HELL. They ended up on a planet filled with dinosaurs and he was eaten by a T Rex🤔. Come to think about, maybe you're right, maybe I should bring a gun or two! That way, if you and I end up on a planet with a T Rex, we can kill the mother fxxxer and eat like Kings! Make sure you bring some beer. Hey Jersey!!! Do you think that pumpkin beer would go good with T Rex steaks??
What kind of Mormon are you?
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:02 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Ohohohoh!! I'll wear an extra large white robe and I'll sneak you out under the robe and you can join me in the Celestial kingdom on the trip back. Just make sure you're not wearing anything metal or you'll mess up the flux capacitor and we might end up on in a different Galaxy. That happened to one of my friends when he tried to sneak one of his buddies out of HELL. They ended up on a planet filled with dinosaurs and he was eaten by a T Rex🤔. Come to think about, maybe you're right, maybe I should bring a gun or two! That way, if you and I end up on a planet with a T Rex, we can kill the mother fxxxer and eat like Kings! Make sure you bring some beer. Hey Jersey!!! Do you think that pumpkin beer would go good with T Rex steaks??
I think he’s had one to many Pumpkin Ales.
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:09 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:02 pm

My oldest sister Kim loves Pumpkin Ale.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:10 pm
SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:09 pm

My oldest sister Kim loves Pumpkin Ale.
Wait a minute!! I thought your sister Kim didn't drink alcohol?