I Don't Believe You

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Cultellus

Re: I Don't Believe You

Post by Cultellus »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Nobody on the forum is a more vocal critic of racism and far-right racist antics than Doc Cam.
Well, since y'all want to double down on this - let's damned go.

Nobody on this forum is a more vocal critic of racism than me. Unlike you, Gadianton, and unlike your cabal, I do not read the "far right" ideology to be in place to call it out . I call it out regardless of who does it, including when you do it and when Cam did it. And posting a woman getting her head blown off, with a note that she is a disposable "nigress," was racist particularly if it was only done to be ironic and promote one ideology over another.

Everybody knows that Cam was using this disgraceful event and image to exploit an ideology that is popular on this board - you said that was his purpose. Doing so, was disrespectful and racist. I was the one that called your crap out, and you HATE that.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

So, according your B.S. here, Gadianton, posting a picture of a woman getting her head blown off and having the note that this was a disposable "nigress" was a joke or meant to imply that ajax agrees but that the person that posted it was just, you know, calling ajax a racist.
No. I said that whatever the image was, it was posted ironically; or at least, it wasn't posted straightforwardly to promote what the image depicted.

I brought up "Ajax" as an example to illustrate the general difference between posting something ironically, and posting something straightforwardly, and that example had nothing to do with this specific instance. Also to point out that you aren't on the side of race equality like you think you are.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:43 pm
Everybody knows that Cam was using this disgraceful event and image to exploit an ideology that is popular on this board …

… that racism is bad.

Your gaslighting isn’t fooling folks. You picked Doc out of the crowd based on his perceived left-of-center politics, then tried to fashion him as a homophobic racist as cover for your mistaken assumptions and crappy behavior. All because you felt injured over the how you believed the board leaned, politically.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

But, what we do know, is that Doc Cam spends time on these sites doing whatever he does. Doc was the one that was into that stuff and bringing it to this board, not anyone else.
Have you ever heard of research, or investigative reporting?

I have a thread here also on the origins of Q that I researched from a 4chan mirror. That doesn't mean that I am a Q follower. Qultellus.

Are documentaries about the holocaust that show the bad stuff that happened back then examples of the bad stuff itself?

post the link to that thread and I'll evaluate it. But if you don't have a point then it will be the last Doc Cam thread I consider from you.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:11 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:59 pm
Um, why do I get the feeling certain people aren't familiar with The Dry Drunk?
I was right. I am not intellectual.
Your claim has nothing to do with the fact that you are a lazy ass who doesn't give a crap about what he plasters on this board so long as it results in getting you attention. All you had to do was search the term up. I assume you have a device with which to do that? :roll:

You responded to what you thought he meant. And that's why I replied to you the way that I did.

You have him exactly wrong.
You've always had him exactly wrong.
You still have him exactly wrong.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Cultellus wrote: I think you are a bigot because of what you say about yourself and about anonymous/cartoon posters on this board
You think I'm a bigot because of what I say about you, Ajax, and A-Mike? Okay, well at least I understand you better.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 am

post the link to that thread and I'll evaluate it. But if you don't have a point then it will be the last Doc Cam thread I consider from you.
Go find it yourself.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

as I thought. You're just making up that thread.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:08 am
Cultellus wrote: I think you are a bigot because of what you say about yourself and about anonymous/cartoon posters on this board
You think I'm a bigot because of what I say about you, Ajax, and A-Mike? Okay, well at least I understand you better.
That is not what I said, is it?
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:12 am
as I thought. You're just making up that thread.
LMFAO. You know I am not. I am not your little fetch dog. damned hell this is funny.

Goddamnit, Gad.