I Don't Believe You

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: I Don't Believe You

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hopefully by now you've discovered that you underestimated the community that you tried to “F” up.
Cultellus wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm
And to make the point that Doc Cam was being an unchecked bigot on this board, and he was.
No, he was not being an unchecked bigot.

He was RESPONDING TO unchecked bigotry. And if you dare bring up the mushroom dick sucking comments he made, I will tell you (again :roll: ) that he was using that as a metaphor for a certain posters subservience to Trump.

All you have to do to be a viable participant here is read, think, and respond on point.

But you can't read.
You can't think.
And you sure as hell cannot respond on point.

Pro tip: Instead of knocking yourself out trying develop your next reply, try READING what a poster is transmitting to you through there, you know, WORDS and responding what's the word? Oh yeah, directly to what they are saying to you on the screen.

Some of us like to think of that as discussion.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:15 am
Hopefully by now you've discovered that you underestimated the community that you tried to “F” up.
Cultellus wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm
And to make the point that Doc Cam was being an unchecked bigot on this board, and he was.

He was RESPONDING TO unchecked bigotry. And if you dare bring up the mushroom dick sucking comments he made, I will tell you (again :roll: ) that he was using that as a metaphor for a certain posters subservience to Trump.

All you have to do to be a viable participant here is read, think, and respond on point.

But you can't read.
You can't think.

Pro tip: Instead of knocking yourself out trying develop your next reply, try READING what a poster is transmitting to you through there, you know, WORDS and responding what's the word? Oh yeah, directly to what they are saying to you on the screen.

Their, not there.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
To address but one of the many issues from our social justice warrior:
Cultellus wrote: Do you remember Doc's post with black woman...
Even though Cultellus knows this, and everybody else knows this, and everybody knows Cultellus knows this, Cultellus might not know that everybody knows he knows this.

Nobody on the forum is a more vocal critic of racism and far-right racist antics than Doc Cam. The fact that he either calls attention to what's going on at /pol/ and other gray web outlets, or posts related materials ironically or in response to far-right views posted here that appear influenced or share commonalities, does not make he himself racist. Where the line is on what's appropriate to post and what's not ironically, or as hyperbole to mock other posters; I'm not an expert on where that line is; but context is enough to tell what the intent was behind what was posted, and it's obviously not racism.

If Ajax and Doc Cam post the same white supremacy meme, it's different because Ajax is supporting the message where Doc Cam is making fun of it, mocking the low mentality of those who are into that stuff.

To try to pin racism on Doc Cam when it's obviously not the case, and either overlook or exonerate Ajax, when he's crystal clear in his opinions, is ridiculous. Trying to shift the racism from the far right stuff that is actually racist to "progressives" may not be explicitly racism, but it's doing some good preliminary work that those who are racist would be happy to see get done.
Amen. You wrote the rhetorical handbook right there. And IF Cam had been a racist he would have been dealt with in short order by the posters of this community. As it stands, he's been here for oh, I dunno, a good decade or so.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:18 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:15 am

But you can't read.
You can't think.

Their, not there.

Yup, I'll cop to it.

Did you want to respond on point? Nah.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Gadianton wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
To address but one of the many issues from our social justice warrior:

Even though Cultellus knows this, and everybody else knows this, and everybody knows Cultellus knows this, Cultellus might not know that everybody knows he knows this.

Nobody on the forum is a more vocal critic of racism and far-right racist antics than Doc Cam. The fact that he either calls attention to what's going on at /pol/ and other gray web outlets, or posts related materials ironically or in response to far-right views posted here that appear influenced or share commonalities, does not make he himself racist. Where the line is on what's appropriate to post and what's not ironically, or as hyperbole to mock other posters; I'm not an expert on where that line is; but context is enough to tell what the intent was behind what was posted, and it's obviously not racism.

If Ajax and Doc Cam post the same white supremacy meme, it's different because Ajax is supporting the message where Doc Cam is making fun of it, mocking the low mentality of those who are into that stuff.

To try to pin racism on Doc Cam when it's obviously not the case, and either overlook or exonerate Ajax, when he's crystal clear in his opinions, is ridiculous. Trying to shift the racism from the far right stuff that is actually racist to "progressives" may not be explicitly racism, but it's doing some good preliminary work that those who are racist would be happy to see get done.
Amen. You wrote the rhetorical handbook right there. And IF Cam had been a racist he would have been dealt with in short order by the posters of this community. As it stands, he's been here for oh, I dunno, a good decade or so.
Hmmmm. How 'bout that?
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:19 am
Cultellus wrote:

Their, not there.

Yup, I'll cop to it.
Had to read the whole thing to catch it.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Cultellus wrote: I am not your little fetch dog
We both know that's not true. How many times have I emerged from the operating room a hero, lit my pipe, and given you a nod to go cleanup?

This won't be any different than that. Let's go ahead and post that link.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Yup, I'll cop to it.
Had to read the whole thing to catch it.
Kudos. But did you respond to anything that I wrote to you?

Big fat nope. :roll:

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cult if you don't have the intellectual chops to keep up with folks around here, do yourself a favor and don't try to fake it by posturing. The people who are smarter than you already see it for what it is. I, myself, do not think for a single second that I have the intellectual chops to keep up with certain posters here on particular topics and I would never try to fake my way through exchanges with them.

If I don't know about something, and if I'm interested in the topic, I ask questions. If all I have to contribute is questions then I'm contributing to my own learning experience.

This isn't that hard to figure out. You can make your heartbeats count for something or you can waste them. That's your choice.

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:58 am
Cultellus wrote: I am not your little fetch dog
We both know that's not true. How many times have I emerged from the operating room a hero, lit my pipe, and given you a nod to go cleanup?

This won't be any different than that. Let's go ahead and post that link.

Cultellus won’t, because it doesn’t support his narrative. It’ll show that he lied about the purpose of it being posted.

Here you go:

viewtopic.php?p=34093#p34093