I Don't Believe You

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Lem
God

Re: I Don't Believe You

Post by Lem »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:19 am
I think that pic from Doc Cam was for you.
No. It was for you, and it was obvious to everyone reading.

You project quite a bit when you post, don’t you? There was a tremendous amount of self-loathing in that last post. It’s clearly a difficult path you are on. My sympathies.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cultellus wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm
Some kids have a handful of shooters and some kids have a handful of steelies. They both got marbles, but they got completely different stuff to work with.
Good point. Both the Historical Geologists and the Xenuologists have their arguments. Those geologists are much like the hordes of PROGRESSIVES that need you and Mike to drop your rhetorical atom bombs on their volcanoes.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:

Now, you lying piece of damned crap. At what point, ever, will you stop making stuff up to fit your narrative?
Isn't that what you did for your first 1,000+ posts here? The posts that you modified to remove the evidence? Isn't that what you're still doing?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:14 am
On this board, you're mostly a troll who contradicts yourself constantly and so nobody would really know what you think.
And that is exactly the sort of thing that causes a rational person to never believe what this kind of person says. It's a sign this kind of person cares about nothing, given they can't even be bothered to take care about their own credibility.

If people like this do care about their credibility, then they're simpletons for thinking their rhetorical strategy is effective (assuming they know they're full of crap. If they aren't aware they're full of crap, then they're absolutely brain dead).

Any way you slice it, they are unworthy of real attention. Certainly not worth a conversation.

I mean, these are the kind of people who push back on the advantages of diversity but get their panties in a twist when you suggest they come from a shallow gene pool. We're talking really low IQs here.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Lem wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 am
Cultellus wrote:

You project quite a bit when you post, don’t you? There was a tremendous amount of self-loathing in that last post. It’s clearly a difficult path you are on. My sympathies.
Agreed. And as Jersey notes, the deleted posts are all a piece of this. Like Lem, I hope you're able to work through it, Cultellus.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Lem wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 am
Cultellus wrote:

No. I do not project. Interesting that you would say this and say it the way you did. No sympathies needed.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:12 am
Cultellus wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm
Some kids have a handful of shooters and some kids have a handful of steelies. They both got marbles, but they got completely different stuff to work with.
Good point. Both the Historical Geologists and the Xenuologists have their arguments. Those geologists are much like the hordes of PROGRESSIVES that need you and Mike to drop your rhetorical atom bombs on their volcanoes.
This has clearly disrupted your cabal. While the disruption is uncomfortable for you, it is still worth it. Stay in the game you rolly polly little bird thing.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:32 am
Cultellus wrote:

Now, you lying piece of damned crap. At what point, ever, will you stop making stuff up to fit your narrative?
Isn't that what you did for your first 1,000+ posts here? The posts that you modified to remove the evidence? Isn't that what you're still doing?
No. That is not what I did. No, I was not removing evidence of lies. No, that is not what I am still doing.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:49 pm
Gadianton wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:14 am
On this board, you're mostly a troll who contradicts yourself constantly and so nobody would really know what you think.
And that is exactly the sort of thing that causes a rational person to never believe what this kind of person says. It's a sign this kind of person cares about nothing, given they can't even be bothered to take care about their own credibility.

If people like this do care about their credibility, then they're simpletons for thinking their rhetorical strategy is effective (assuming they know they're full of crap. If they aren't aware they're full of crap, then they're absolutely brain dead).

Any way you slice it, they are unworthy of real attention. Certainly not worth a conversation.

I mean, these are the kind of people who push back on the advantages of diversity but get their panties in a twist when you suggest they come from a shallow gene pool. We're talking really low IQs here.
Actually, Gadianton's point was not true.

Schmo, you may not find me credible. I have spent over two thousand posts talking about credibility. It is a key issue for me. If you think I am contradicting myself, damned say it you coward. If you think I am a specific kind of person, say that and give us the examples.

You can't do it. You come on here and brag about how you do not read my posts. Over and over and over you say this like you have some higher moral conviction and you can ignore what is going on - and, now, suddenly, you know I am a contradiction when you have ignored, willfully, the facts. Are you damned kidding me? Could you be a bigger train wreck of BS, lies, contradictions and lack of credibility?

Think about this for a damned moment, Schmo. You say - I ignore this person. Then you make a conclusion about that person. This is the damned problem, you twitfuck clown.

You want to quote Gadianton, and then make a conclusion about my credibility. Well, the post that you are quoting is full of straight up damned lies. Twisted up non-factual crap that he made up. And it is all laid out for everyone to see. And you, you come here and quote it.

I have, without a doubt, the lowest IQ on this board. No question. Now, is that a fact? Or just a line of BS? You Schmo, seem to have assessed my IQ and made an exclamation about it. Is your exclamation a fact, or just a line of BS?
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Morley wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Agreed. And as Jersey notes, the deleted posts are all a piece of this. Like Lem, I hope you're able to work through it, Cultellus.
Morley, the deleted posts are all a piece of what? What exactly do the deleted posts mean to you?

By the way, I will delete this one too.

You seem to know something. That the deleted posts are ALL a piece of "this." Tell us all what they all are.