Four Hours at the Capitol: A Must Watch HBO Documentary

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Four Hours at the Capitol: A Must Watch HBO Documentary

Post by Alf'Omega »

This should be mandatory viewing for anyone pretending to have a clue what happened that day.

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/four- ... he-capitol
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Four Hours at the Capitol: A Must Watch HBO Documentary

Post by Atlanticmike »

Alf'Omega wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:12 pm
This should be mandatory viewing for anyone pretending to have a clue what happened that day.

Hold on hold on hold on!! I'm running to my bedroom to get my pink vagina hat before clicking on the link!! I want to wear it so I make sure I'm in the correct frame of mind. Ok!! I have it on and I must say I look absolutely FABULOSO!! Ok, I'm five minutes in and man!! My inner PROGRESSIVE is starting to get riled up! This must be true. There's no way its false! I mean, someone produced it which means it has to be true. Oh gosh oh gosh! I'm starting to get really scared, I need my safety blanket!
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:26 pm
Alf'Omega wrote:

Hold on hold on hold on!! I'm running to my bedroom to get my pink vagina hat before clicking on the link!! I want to wear it so I make sure I'm in the correct frame of mind. Ok!! I have it on and I must say I look absolutely FABULOSO!! Ok, I'm five minutes in and man!! My inner PROGRESSIVE is starting to get riled up! This must be true. There's no way its false! I mean, someone produced it which means it has to be true. Oh gosh oh gosh! I'm starting to get really scared, I need my safety blanket!
Does your safety blanket match your hat?
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:29 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:

I was wondering the same thing about his safety blanket.

Hello Alf Omega. I'm watching the provided link now. I'll return and report once I'm done.
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Alf'Omega wrote:

Already dismissive of what proves beyond a doubt that yours is the party of unlawfulness, cowardice, corruption and outright stupidity. Par for the course.
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:32 pm
Tim Kardashian wrote:

Hello Alf Omega. I'm watching the provided link now. I'll return and report once I'm done.
How do you know the link is safe?
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:34 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:32 pm

I'm watching it now, it's safe.
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 pm
SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Thank you. I didn’t want to click on the link and be surprised and accidentally poop my diaper.
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:39 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 pm

Thank you. I didn’t want to click on the link and be surprised and accidentally poop my diaper.
No worries, glad I could help. It is a very interesting video I must say. Great find Alf Omega.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Atlanticmike wrote:

Be quite dude!! I'm watching the provided link!! This is extremely important to Alf(a.k.a. Icarus).

And yes, it matches!!