❤️ I'm in love with this woman!!!!!❤️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

❤️ I'm in love with this woman!!!!!❤️

Post by Atlanticmike »

Winsome Sears is my new crush 😍!! She's a remarkable woman and here's a campaign sign that had her holding an AR-15.😂🤣😂🤣. She was basically saying ""F you liberals!!"" while people were standing in line to vote. Listen to the Beta Male liberal at the 1:40 mark. Thank you Winsome Sears.
https://youtu.be/SbeJleVVNS0
More to come from this wonderful woman!!
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Re: ❤️ I'm in love with this woman!!!!!❤️

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Meet the next vice president, Winsome Sears. She'll be running for vice president alongside the next republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis.
https://youtu.be/vp3hTzw0Xq4
Last edited by Tinfoilhat on Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Looks like a moron to me. You would make a perfect couple.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:50 pm
Looks like a moron to me. You would make a perfect couple.
I like how you said she LOOKS like a moron, typical racist progressive looks at a black women and calls her a moron.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Wow. This is really clever. Kudos to Sears. I hope that at some point people will quit falling for pranks, but until they do I look forward to seeing people go apoplectic over more nothing burgers like this sign. I shrug, I chuckle.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:32 pm
Wow. This is really clever. Kudos to Sears. I hope that at some point people will quit falling for pranks, but until they do I look forward to seeing people go apoplectic over more nothing burgers like this sign. I shrug, I chuckle.
Definitely not a nothing burger. Americans are sick and tired of Progressive group think. But please, be my guest, keep thinking it's a nothing 🍔.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:42 pm
Definitely not a nothing burger. Americans are sick and tired of Progressive group think. But please, be my guest, keep thinking it's a nothing 🍔.
It should be a nothing burger one way or the other. We have a second amendment. She served in the military. What's the big deal? If she wants to present herself as a gun-lover that is her business, and I don't have a problem with it. Now we know more about her. It is still kind of a stunt, but I think it is clever.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/1htrr3jsi3A
Winsome Sears speaks truth on the cult News Network a.k.a. CNN 😂🤣