Grab Bag (No Politics or Religion!)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Nomomo
Priest

Grab Bag (No Politics or Religion!)

Post by Nomomo »

National Geographic wrote:Deep in the Taiga, red squirrels are preparing for winter by hiding acorns, but they have competition.
Click Image to watch the video (3:43 min.)
Some Schmo
God

Re: Grab Bag (No Politics or Religion!)

Post by Some Schmo »

Squirrels have to be the most adorable of all rodents. They are all over the place around here, and I think they're amazing little creatures. Their balance and agility are unparalleled.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:47 pm
Squirrels have to be the most adorable of all rodents. They are all over the place around here, and I think they're amazing little creatures. Their balance and agility are unparalleled.
Squirrels are extremely tasty!! My favorite is Squirrel gravy over a bed of egg noodles. We shoot them in the head with a pellet gun out of our bedroom window. Once we get a dozen or so we cookem up. Deeeeeelicious!!
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Eric Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, East London Gospel Choir - Holy Mother (Live)

Click the Image to view the video of this awesome performance
FinOilThat

Post by FinOilThat »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:10 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:47 pm
Squirrels are extremely tasty!! My favorite is Squirrel gravy over a bed of egg noodles. We shoot them in the head with a pellet gun out of our bedroom window. Once we get a dozen or so we cookem up. Deeeeeelicious!!
I hope a squirrel makes a stew out of you, and then shoots you in the head with a pellet gun.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

FinOilThat wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:19 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:10 pm

I hope a squirrel makes a stew out of you, and then shoots you in the head with a pellet gun.
I think you have that backwards dumb dumb. First, you have to shoot the Squirrel, then prepare the stew. Kinda hard to shoot a stew in the head. You progressives are all the same!! Dumb as dirt!! Also, are you sure Squirrels can shoot a gun?
FinOilThat

Post by FinOilThat »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:06 pm
FinOilThat wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:19 pm

I think you have that backwards dumb dumb. First, you have to shoot the Squirrel, then prepare the stew. Kinda hard to shoot a stew in the head. You progressives are all the same!! Dumb as dirt!! Also, are you sure Squirrels can shoot a gun?
Killing squirrels is backwards.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

This cartoon is ancient, but it still cracks me up.

The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Thanks for that, MeDot. Cracked me up too.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Nomomo wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Eric Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, East London Gospel Choir - Holy Mother (Live)

Click the Image to view the video of this awesome performance
https://youtu.be/jV69Z8IQRFA
Another great performance