Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Re: Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality.

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:27 pm

A roofer put you in your place🤣🤣🤣🤣. I crack myself up!!
It's just weird for you to keep playing both sides of this nonexistent person. What drew you to this forum? Why are you so obsessed with posters here? I don't get the roofer reference, unless you somehow think roofing is some intellectual pursuit? Sorry to burst your bubble, dude, it's not. So the only reason for you to keep referencing it is that you have some weird take on your attraction to guys here. if that's your thing, rock on. But dude, pick one avatar and stick with it.
Uhhh, I'm a roofer, I own a roofing company. No, I think I'll keep doing things my way, but thanks for telling me how I should act.
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

Marcus wrote:
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:27 pm

A roofer put you in your place🤣🤣🤣🤣. I crack myself up!!
It's just weird for you to keep playing both sides of this nonexistent person. What drew you to this forum? Why are you so obsessed with posters here? I don't get the roofer reference, unless you somehow think roofing is some intellectual pursuit? Sorry to burst your bubble, dude, it's not. So the only reason for you to keep referencing it is that you have some weird take on your attraction to guys here. if that's your thing, rock on. But dude, pick one avatar and stick with it.
Marcus, this Atlanticmike character is insane. Just try to ignore him. He’s only here to piss off the progressives.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:44 pm
Marcus wrote:

Uhhh, I'm a roofer, I own a roofing company. No, I think I'll keep doing things my way, but thanks for telling me how I should act.
Got it. You post under both atlanticmike and under tinfoil. Dude, you realize how f-uckin weird that makes the threads where you answered yourself, right? I've read threads here where you just chatted with yourself over and over! That's gross. Geez, get a life!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:54 pm
Marcus wrote:

Marcus, this Atlanticmike character is insane. Just try to ignore him. He’s only here to piss off the progressives.
Oh look. :roll: another one. Pro tip: if you really need to be insane and use socks, don't talk about yourself. Mike.
Marcus 2.0
Nursery

Post by Marcus 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:30 pm
Tim Kardashian wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:54 pm

Oh look. :roll: another one. Pro tip: if you really need to be insane and use socks, don't talk about yourself. Mike.
Pro tip, Marcus! Learn when to shut up🤪!!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Marcus 2.0 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:53 pm
Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:30 pm

Well, somebody has their panties in a bunch!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: mike-tin-kard-poop-2, you should try not to show it wen you're flustered, cause it makes you look like a weenie. That's the last pro tip for free. The rest will cost ya. 8-)
Marcus 2.0
Nursery

Post by Marcus 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:00 am
Marcus 2.0 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:53 pm

Well, somebody has their panties in a bunch!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: mike-tin-kard-poop-2, you should try not to show it wen you're flustered, cause it makes you look like a weenie. That's the last pro tip for free. The rest will cost ya. 8-)
Hahaha!! You're actually kinda funny! That means you haven't been totally indoctrinated by the progressive cult yet. Because once you're indoctrinated by the progressive cult, all humor leaves your body. Be careful Marcus, don't fall for their cultists traps, they'll snag you and steal your soul.👹
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Marcus 2.0 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:08 am
Marcus wrote:

Hahaha!! You're actually kinda funny! That means you haven't been totally indoctrinated by the progressive cult yet. Because once you're indoctrinated by the progressive cult, all humor leaves your body. Be careful Marcus, don't fall for their cultists traps, they'll snag you and steal your soul.👹
Who the hell is this new guy! Marcus 2.0, funny.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Marcus 2.0 wrote:
Marcus wrote:

Wow, your really getting nervous, aren't you, mike-tin-kard-poop-2? :lol: Did I hit a nerve? Looking like a weenie makes you uncomfortable? That's okay, it happens to guys like you all the time. You're old, you'll get over it.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:21 am
Marcus 2.0 wrote:

Who the hell is this new guy! Marcus 2.0, funny.
Aww, chatting with yourself again, mike-tin-kard-poop-2? this is just embarrassing. Guys like you shouldn't do this to themselves. It's tough enough for you already. :cry: