Beware of Democrat Lawyers

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Beware of Democrat Lawyers

Post by ajax18 »

It's important to note that Lin Wood and John Pierce are Democrat voters and contributed money to the Obama campaign. Unlike Michael Flynn, Kyle was also very wise to exercise his right to remain silent. Both were innocent but that doesn't really matter. Never talk to the FBI without your lawyer present. As the liberal left has taken over law schools and has weeded out conservative students, it's not easy to find good legal counsel in politically motivated cases such as this one. Had Kyle not been able to prove his innocence through video evidence, he would never have gotten out of jail.

Rittenhouse: I Spent 87 Days in Jail Because Lin Wood, John Pierce ‘Used’ Me to Raise Money ‘For Their Own Benefit’

During an interview aired on Monday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Kyle Rittenhouse said that he was “used for a cause” by his former attorneys, Lin Wood and John Pierce and that he stayed in jail longer than he needed to because Wood and Pierce were “trying to raise money so they can take it for their own benefit, not trying to set me free.”

Rittenhouse said, “I was in jail for 87 days, and this goes — this follows in with Lin Wood, who — Lin Wood was raising money on my behalf, and he held me in jail for 87 days, disrespected my wishes, put me on media interviews-which I should never have done, which he said, oh, you’re going to go talk to The Washington Post, which was not a good idea. Along with John Pierce, they said I was safer in jail instead of at home with my family.”

He added that his time in jail was “87 days of not being with my family for defending myself and being taken advantage [of], being used for a cause by these — by John Pierce and Lin Wood, trying to solicit — not solicit, trying to raise money so they can take it for their own benefit, not trying to set me free.”

Rittenhouse further stated that he could have been out of jail by mid-September, but his lawyers wanted to keep him in jail until November 20.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11 ... n-benefit/
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Re: Beware of Democrat Lawyers

Post by K Graham »

A dumb "story" filtered through two rounds of BS. First FOX and then digitally remastered by the liars at Brietbart. What a stupid piece that is so obviously full of crap I can't believe they actually think that little of their audience by expecting them to buy it.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Trying to pass Lin Wood off as a Democrat is dishonest as hell. He’s a Trumper through and through. This should be retitled “Never trust Trumper Optometrists or their wacky “news” sources.” by the way, what was the money raising for, Ajax?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lol. Holy crap, ajax. You can’t make this one fly, no matter how mad you are that Loony Lin messed up. He’s a die-hard Trump supporter, and making a claim that he donated to a democrat years ago isn’t going to save you from the embarrassment of trying to call him anything but a denizen of Trump Team Grift.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lin, on January 6 -

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:07 pm
Trying to pass Lin Wood off as a Democrat is dishonest as hell. [..]
Let us rather say "sadly mistaken and no doubt the result of a momentary lapse of attention on the part of the esteemed poster in question".
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.