Can't We Do Something about All the Idiotic Sock Puppets?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Re: Can't We Do Something about All the Idiotic Sock Puppets?

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:07 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 pm
You’re better when you engage in the topic. This thread was actually pretty excellent as you made your case. You're a compelling poster if you want to be. I hope you do more of that instead of trolling. I actually got a lot out of this thread thanks to your on-topic posting. Hell, you got shades to come out of his Japanophilia for a moment and participate, which was no small feat.

- Doc
You make a good point. I had bing in my list of mike socks, but you're right, his on topic posts were far more intelligent than anything the mike has posted. Mike is a special sort of non-intelligent poster.
That's because whoever this Binger guy is hasn't realized that you progressive A holes are beyond redemption. You see, I realized that fact within the first 15 minutes of reading through post. Like I said before, what makes me different than all the other conservative leaning posters is I don't try to gain one miniscule ounce of your progressive acceptance, I don't give two "F"s what you guys think about me. That's why all the other conservatives leave, they actually think you're going to let them be accepted here. I on the other hand know how progressives think and progressives are all about being 100% loyal to their progressive prophets and not allowing anyone else to get a valid point in without being totally ridiculed and demeaned. Progressives are ruthless!! And most conservatives can't stomach interacting with them. I on the other hand, am an odd duck that enjoys titty twisting the nipples of progressive beta boys. I was the guy in high school that beat the “F” out of bullies. I guess I still enjoy it because I beat the “F” out of you beta boys on a regular basis.🤣🤣 God, I crack myself up. Ok, your turn beta boys🤣🤣
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:35 pm
Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:07 pm

You make a good point. I had bing in my list of mike socks, but you're right, his on topic posts were far more intelligent than anything the mike has posted. Mike is a special sort of non-intelligent poster.
<A whole lotta yackety nonsense snipped.>
I couldn't even read that. But let me guess, mike-tin-kard-poop-2 going on and on again about how upset leader of the sock-pack mike is at being an inferior male.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:43 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:35 pm

<A whole lotta yackety nonsense snipped.>
I couldn't even read that. But let me guess, mike-tin-kard-poop-2 going on and on again about how upset leader of the sock-pack mike is at being an inferior male.
Buuuuuuuuuull crap!! You and doc semen read everything I write🤣🤣. You can't help it! I'm your puppet master.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:51 pm
Marcus wrote:

Buuuuuuuuuull crap!! You and doc semen read everything I write🤣🤣. You can't help it! I'm your puppet master.
I told you to be nice Tinfoilhat. Don't make me come over there and slap you upside the head!!
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:

I told you to be nice Tinfoilhat. Don't make me come over there and slap you upside the head!!
Ohhhh snap! I would pay to see you slap him upside the head!! Fight fight fight fight, i’m rooting for Tinfoilhat!!
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Ohhhh snap! I would pay to see you slap him upside the head!! Fight fight fight fight, i’m rooting for Tinfoilhat!!
Nope! AtlanticMike all the way! He’s my hero!
Marcus 2.0
Nursery

Post by Marcus 2.0 »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:57 pm
SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 pm

Nope! AtlanticMike all the way! He’s my hero!
You're an idiot! Mike can't beat a guy that wears a tin foil hat, dumbass!
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Mike's ass has got to be bleeding by now. I'm stating to wonder if he ever actually removes the rifle from his ass. At least then he can imagine something visible hangs between his legs.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Marcus wrote:

So mike-tin-kard-poop-2 is happy to announce that they are a parasite. Why am I not surprised. I suppose an inferior male has to have some claim to fame. :roll:
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:43 pm
Why do we have to put up with this? This board has become littered with idiot accounts recently, and it's not improving the board experience. The tiny dicks have turned into a tiny dick parade. I realize they have deep psychological problems, including crippling insecurity, but why should that be our problem?

Can't we check the IPs of new accounts and disallow any of them where the IP's been used? My ignore list has never been this long. This board is drowning in new guy idiocy.
Hmmm....

The ignore feature works fairly well but only up to a point. Unregistered lurkers can still see everything that is posted in this forum. Whether or not they want to join a virtual cesspool, hey, how would I know?

The mods and admin can already see the IP addresses in list form including alternate accounts that posters are using. That is to say, if you are using a sock, those same posts come up where your regular posts come up on the list for viewing.

History--we once had emoticons disabled because Shades thought they made the board look like a kindergarten coloring book. We likewise had limitations on the size of images we could post. I don't know if we still do re: image sizes.

So...it's not okay if emoticons make the board look like a kindergarten coloring book but it IS okay if the spam trolling makes the board look like a boys bathroom in middle school. Hopefully you will understand the reasoning behind that and if you do, would you please be kind enough to tell the rest of the class what that reasoning is?

with regard to to your current complaint, I'm afraid if you're waiting for a response or decision on the part of admin, you'll have to take a number and get in line behind me and others who are still waiting on the so-called moderation thread :roll: for a decision regarding violations of the board's spamming and harassment rules, particularly, sexual harassment of female posters.

I'm not sure that decision will ever come from admin because you know, Shades respects women so much that he bends them over a pedestal and he's never seen fit to deal with sexual harassment on this board regardless of the fact that the issue has been raised since the board's early days. I do think the anti-harassment rule works...the problem is that Shades himself doesn't work.

So. That is the person you, I, and others are attempting to deal with here. Perhaps he is someone who enjoys having this board as a kind of feather in his cap but doesn't really care if the feather is sitting on top of a mountain of excrement. And when I say, excrement, I mean a giant pile of crap.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!