Can't We Do Something about All the Idiotic Progressives?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Re: Can't We Do Something about All the Idiotic Progressives?

Post by Tim Kardashian »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:13 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:04 pm

What do you mean it's not healthy? I'm laughing my ass off over here🤣🤣. I'm having the time of my life!

Give me a name for a new sock puppet and I'll think about it. Ohohoh! I wanted a sock puppet with progressive leanings, how bout "Cultural Marxist ", would that be a good sock puppet name, canpakes?

I think you should go with ‘Lin Wood’. I hear from ajax that he’s a Democrat.
Oh Marcus! You’re a funny funny guy!
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:18 pm
Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:10 pm
I thought culty and mikey were one and the same. Wouldn't it be funny if mike-tin-kard-poop-2-bing-culty was just one person? Sad, because you hope they have a job, but they are prob safer here than anywhere else. It's our good deed to the universe.

Now that's just sad.
🤣😂😂 I knew that would upset you. Why? Because the progressive beta boys here at the spirit paradise are shooting everything in their arsenal and haven’t been able to slow me down yet. You have any good sock puppets names for me? Also, you do realize I’m not tryin to hide behind sock puppets, right? Everyone knows! I’ve told everyone who my puppets are. Get a life dude!! Learn how to smile and be happy again. Life’s short.
Wait! What’s a sock puppet???
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:22 pm
Tim Kardashian wrote:

🤣😂😂 I knew that would upset you. Why? Because the progressive beta boys here at the spirit paradise are shooting everything in their arsenal and haven’t been able to slow me down yet. You have any good sock puppets names for me? Also, you do realize I’m not tryin to hide behind sock puppets, right? Everyone knows! I’ve told everyone who my puppets are. Get a life dude!! Learn how to smile and be happy again. Life’s short.
Stop being a dumbass, dumbass!!
Marcus 2.0
Nursery

Post by Marcus 2.0 »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 pm
SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Please stop calling other posters dumbass, dumbass!!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

how bout "Cultural Marxist
not a bad pick for cultellus, as he's an avowed populist. Ajax has also admitted he's a populist. A-Mike self-identifies as an elite and his posts only suggest unaware populism at best so not a good name for him.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Marcus 2.0 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:24 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Please stop calling other posters dumbass, dumbass!!
CAN WE JUST ALL GET ALONG PLEASE!!!! This is getting ridiculous.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tim Kardashian wrote:

Aww, the groupthinker speaks again! You go, mike-tin-kard-poop-2-bing-culty!

But seriously, 10 posts in a row from your socks? !!Your little fingers must be sore from logging in and out! But, when you don't have a job, you have to do something, right?