Conservatives have more fun!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Conservatives have more fun!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/IsMFc9bMjjg

In this thread, I'll show how conservatives have more fun and know how to enjoy life better than the stuck up, corn cob up their ass PROGRESSIVES!! 😂🤣😂🤣 This video is a liberal comedian explaining how Liberals suck.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Conservatives have more fun!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/iG8F28WlvQU

Guarantee not one Progressive could be found within ten miles of this place🤣. They're probably all home sitting in their lazy boy watching Rachel Maddow on PMSNBC, [R-rated content deleted]

RI
Chap
God

Re: Conservatives have more fun!!

Post by Chap »

Of course people who are conservatives have more fun than people who aren't conservatives.

And what is more, people who are not conservatives really secretly admire and love people who are conservatives. People who are not conservatives are also upset and puzzled because they never have a good time like people who are conservatives.

Really, it's true! I mean, it is all lies about people who are not conservatives all having a great time all the time, and it is all lies too that the only reason that people who are conservatives don't know this is because the people who are not conservatives never invite people who are conservatives to join them in their really excellent good times that they keep on having, because they don't want a bunch of people who are conservatives to come round and bore them to death.

Really. you have to believe me on this.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.