Michigan School Shooting

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Michigan School Shooting

Post by K Graham »

What a sad day. Three kids killed and eight more injured by gunfire.

The father of the 15 year old suspect purchased the gun the week before.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Moksha
God

Re: Michigan School Shooting

Post by Moksha »

Wait till Alex Jones gets ahold of this.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Darrell Brooks killed twice as many people and injured many more in Waukesha a week ago. But since the suspect is black, didn't use a gun, and has a social media history of anti white racism, this story was quickly demoted from the national scene to nothing more than a local news story. But stories that fit the leftist mainstream media narrative like this one become national news stories. For similar reasons, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were quick to visit Jacob Blake and his family but do not intend to visit Darrell Brooks victims in Waukesha.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Binger on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Another day, another shooting in the US. Shocker.

The thoughts and prayers should really work this time. I'm sure of it.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:11 pm
Darrell Brooks killed twice as many people and injured many more in Waukesha a week ago. But since the suspect is black, didn't use a gun, and has a social media history of anti white racism, this story was quickly demoted from the national scene to nothing more than a local news story.
Don’t worry, ajax. This shooting story will be demoted to a local story after a week, as well. They’re common enough.
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:11 pm
Darrell Brooks killed twice as many people and injured many more in Waukesha a week ago. But since the suspect is black, didn't use a gun, and has a social media history of anti white racism, this story was quickly demoted from the national scene to nothing more than a local news story. But stories that fit the leftist mainstream media narrative like this one become national news stories. For similar reasons, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were quick to visit Jacob Blake and his family but do not intend to visit Darrell Brooks victims in Waukesha.
Mass shootings (many of them involving dead kids and adolescents in public schools killed by white people) are so common in the States that they get demoted from the national scene just days after.

Then there's cases like Sandy Hook where they get harassed by right wing nutjobs for years...
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

For years, Stormfront had a "manual" for how internet "insurgents" should behave. (They called them Bugs. The actual program was known as Swarmfront.) A lot of it emanated from Stormfront's raiding board Swarmfront, which was dedicated to "red pilling" Reddit and 4chan.[6][7] "Raiding" or "forum sliding" is a form of faux grass roots activism where people try to make it appear like an opinion is really popular.

The goal of the online campaign was to make gullible men feel like all of their problems in life are caused by minorities. When they found an example of anti-white sentiment, they blew it out of proportion. When they couldn't find one, they fabricated it themselves. They'd barrage you with worthless links and misleading statistics and force you to refute it line-by-line.[8] Essentially, it's a psychosocial tactic where you perseverate on every real and perceived slight against you, with the ultimate aim of giving yourself permission to do something horrible.
Ajax’s posting has a lot of similarities to the Stormfront “BUGS” who call their online activity a “swarmfront”. The bottom line, and one of the things he does consistently that falls in line with their strategy, is to always stay on the offensive. This is why all discussions where he participates attempts to shift focus from the topic to a grievance involving a minority, mostly black men. People spend an order of magnitude more time and energy debunking his white supremacist narrative than he does creating, and when one topic is shown to be false he simply shifts to some other grievance rife with inaccuracies and falsehoods.

This will never change.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

I have split the threads. Please post personal attacks in the Prison version of the thread. Thanks.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:37 pm
For years, Stormfront had a "manual" for how internet "insurgents" should behave. (They called them Bugs. The actual program was known as Swarmfront.) A lot of it emanated from Stormfront's raiding board Swarmfront, which was dedicated to "red pilling" Reddit and 4chan.[6][7] "Raiding" or "forum sliding" is a form of faux grass roots activism where people try to make it appear like an opinion is really popular.

The goal of the online campaign was to make gullible men feel like all of their problems in life are caused by minorities. When they found an example of anti-white sentiment, they blew it out of proportion. When they couldn't find one, they fabricated it themselves. They'd barrage you with worthless links and misleading statistics and force you to refute it line-by-line.[8] Essentially, it's a psychosocial tactic where you perseverate on every real and perceived slight against you, with the ultimate aim of giving yourself permission to do something horrible.
Ajax’s posting has a lot of similarities to the Stormfront “BUGS” who call their online activity a “swarmfront”. The bottom line, and one of the things he does consistently that falls in line with their strategy, is to always stay on the offensive. This is why all discussions where he participates attempts to shift focus from the topic to a grievance involving a minority, mostly black men. People spend an order of magnitude more time and energy debunking his white supremacist narrative than he does creating, and when one topic is shown to be false he simply shifts to some other grievance rife with inaccuracies and falsehoods.

This will never change.

- Doc
I'm just pointing out why the mainstream media based on which stories they choose to cover are not really journalists as much as they are left wing activists.

Around 50 people (mostly black on black) are shot and killed in Chicago every weekend. You don't seem to have any problem with the left refusing to focus on this issue. So why am I not allowed to pick and choose which issues concern me?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.