♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by Atlanticmike »

Obviously, your little call-out to fight me on Christmas Eve didn't go as planned. Do you realize how funny that exchange was last night? First! Let's look at what you were trying to set up. Becsuse you made me laugh.😂 You're flying into Norfolk to spend 3days with family and I guess at some point on CHRISTMAS EVE you planned to announce to your family, "hey guys, grandpa will be right back, I have to head out, I'm fist fighting a roofer I only know from talking to online😂." C'mon man! That's some funny stuff😂. Secondly, what probably cracked me up the most, is when you said "let's fight, I'm retired"🤣. The only person on this planet who can say I'm an old retired guy and I want to fight, and still be taken seriously, is Mike Tyson. Next time you call someone out, don't mention you're retired, you'll seem scarier 😂.

So here's what I propose. Whenever you fly in next time give me a shout, I'll treat you to a round of golf at the course of your choice. My favorite course is Sleepy Hole golf course, it's not an upscale course, but it's a really fun course and they know how to take care if the greens. Nicest Greens in town and they roll true. Or if you rather go fishing, I can take you on a kayak trip to the concrete ships at Kiptopeke State Park. There's a row of sunken ships made out of concrete that sit about a1/4 mile off shore. It's an awesome place to paddle to and catch fish.

Also, if you're not familiar with the Norfolk area and want some tips on where to go if you're planning to take your family out to eat or see the town, just PM me. The Christmas lights at the Botanical Garden in Norfolk are awesome and the lights at the oceanfront are great too. If you have grandkids they'll love it. One of my favorite places to eat is also in Norfolk. Texas Day Brazil!! Makes my mouth water thinking about it. If you've never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse, you should try it.

Anyways, this is me sticking my hand out and saying let's be friends. It hurts my heart that the only way you would PM me was because you wanted to end up in the Emergency Room on Christmas Eve.😂🤣. I love ya buddy, let's make peace, not war. And thank you for your service to our great country.
Last edited by Atlanticmike on Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K Graham
God

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by K Graham »

What a beta move.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Hmm.

I think that my respect for AM might have been increased had he contacted DrC via PM, had a discussion with him, possibly come to an agreement, and then told the rest of us that their differences have been settled (should that be the case).

As it is ...
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Binger on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:48 pm
Chap wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:25 pm
Hmm.

I think that my respect for AM might have been increased had he contacted DrC via PM, had a discussion with him, possibly come to an agreement, and then told the rest of us that their differences have been settled (should that be the case).

As it is ...
Atlanticmike,

Chap wants you to give up since that is what he does, so you should too. Would you mind just making a report to pancake and seeing if he can resolve this so that Doc Cam still looks as good as Burt Reynolds did there at the end?
Earth to moron, AM gave up a long time ago. I've never seen a more beta male in my life.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 pm
K Graham wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:45 pm
What a beta move.
Pussy
Says the beta hiding behind a dozen sock puppets.

Actually you're an omega. A beta has at least some balls.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:16 pm
I'm terrified this former marine is going to hurt me. Please, I need the forum to step in and protect me while I pretend to laugh and giggle like the beta that I am.
That's all I read.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 pm
K Graham wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:45 pm
What a beta move.
Pussy
Hey Binger! Check this video out https://youtu.be/bsve9wB_sEA

Someone took a video at the last fight Doc Cam participated in 😂. He even put on his Army Uniform!