♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Xenophon
Savior (resurrected state)

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by Xenophon »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:29 pm
I get to be E. Honda. No picking Balrog.
I see you sleeping on my boi, Sagat.
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:26 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:29 pm
I get to be E. Honda. No picking Balrog.
I see you sleeping on my boi, Sagat.
Summumubish.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Binger on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:14 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Try acting like a man. I'm sure you can find one to imitate.
If he imitates a man that accepts Doc Cam's invitation to fight, does that make him a douchebag or an asshole? If he is an asshole, but he imitates a man that just lays down and submits to Doc Cam's violent terms, does that make him an asshole (authentic Mike), a douchebag (imitation Mike) or a pussy (submissive Mike)?

If Doc Cam says that he would like to meet on extreme and violent terms, is it not reasonable to accept his extreme and violent terms, and whoop his fuckin ass?

This is all just a glimpse of what this board was like for Mike this whole time, right? Accept the aggression by meeting it with aggression, imitate someone else to assimilate, or submit. Well, he could also just say he is a victim and then tell everyone to behave better on this forum, like a nanny may do. Those are the choices that Doc is offering when he acts out like this; aggression, imitation, submission or victimization. Looks like Mike is offering the aggressive ass whoopin, or a more centered option - a round of golf (option 5.)
WOW you guys are backpedaling hard. you guys have been and still are ridiculously aggressive, but lesson learned. Trolling is easy when you're online and anonymous.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:14 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Try acting like a man. I'm sure you can find one to imitate.
If he imitates a man that accepts Doc Cam's invitation to fight, does that make him a douchebag or an asshole? If he is an asshole, but he imitates a man that just lays down and submits to Doc Cam's violent terms, does that make him an asshole (authentic Mike), a douchebag (imitation Mike) or a pussy (submissive Mike)?

If Doc Cam says that he would like to meet on extreme and violent terms, is it not reasonable to accept his extreme and violent terms, and whoop his fuckin ass?

This is all just a glimpse of what this board was like for Mike this whole time, right? Accept the aggression by meeting it with aggression, imitate someone else to assimilate, or submit. Well, he could also just say he is a victim and then tell everyone to behave better on this forum, like a nanny may do. Those are the choices that Doc is offering when he acts out like this; aggression, imitation, submission or victimization. Looks like Mike is offering the aggressive ass whoopin, or a more centered option - a round of golf (option 5.)
Aw, you're breaking my heart over here. Life is tough when you can't read isn't it? I suppose you'll just have to make crap up as you go along.

Oh wait.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

WOW you guys are backpedaling hard. you guys have been and still are ridiculously aggressive, but lesson learned. Trolling is easy when you're online and anonymous.
Yeah, I'll admit that if A-Mike had originally played his response as this, then it would qualify as a good comeback. But after exploding like a .44 revolver with a 1.5 pound trigger, sleeping on it, and then realizing the mistake, it falls flat.

If that was just pretending, then maybe Doc Cam's offer was just to test A-Mike's trigger weight?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:20 am
Yeah, I'll admit that if A-Mike had originally played his response as this, then it would qualify as a good comeback. But after exploding like a .44 revolver with a 1.5 pound trigger, sleeping on it, and then realizing the mistake, it falls flat.

If that was just pretending, then maybe Doc Cam's offer was just to test A-Mike's trigger weight?
Oh my gosh!! Seriously! You guys really are dumber than a box of rocks. Doc Cam was never, let me repeat that, NEVER going to come to Virginia and "fight" while visiting his family for the holidays, especially on Christmas Eve 😂😂. I mean honestly! Are you guys really that dense!?!?! Am I really the only poster here that realizes that? Did you guys read that exchange and honestly think a fight might happen 😂? Do you guys live that sheltered of a life?? So let me get this straight! Hold on hold on, I gotta stop laughing, ok ready? Here's what you guys actually thought might go down?

The day before Christmas, a dad with multiple children and a beautiful wife was going to meet a dad/grandad he knows from an exmormon board and they were going to fist fight in a public place and potentially end up in jail or in Doc Cams case the Emergency Room the day before Christmas which would ruin the holidays for both families.😂😂. Yeah!! That was going to happen alright!! Is anyone starting to realize that I'm the true puppet master? Here's another way of looking at it! You guys actually thought we might meet on an island in the middle of a lake with my armed cousins watching two men fight😂?? Really? So we're on an island, I'm dragging Doc around by his skinny azz ankles and he has a heart attack and I go to jail for 15 years for involuntary manslaughter. 😂 yeah! 😂

The funniest part of the thread we're in now is I bet my wife this morning that it would be at five pages before 5pm. I lost, it didn't hit five pages until 6:26 pm, she won and now I have to do the dishes.

My wife and I were at dinner last night laughing our azzez off while I was typing out every single post in the exchange I had with Doc Cam 😂. I'm sorry, but you guys are 10x more gullible than any Mormon I've ever met
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

MARCUS!!! DOC CAM!!!! IM GOING TO BED NOW AND WATCHING A MOVIE WITH MY WIFE.. IT'S TIME FOR YOU TWO TOUGH GUYS TO START POSTING ABOUT HOW DOC CAM WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO FIST FIGHT ME ON CHRISTMAS EVE!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IM THE PUPPET MASTER!!!! GOOD NIGHT!😂
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

Hats off to both of you guys. Pretty ballsy taking on someone you've not seen. A. Mike could actually be six foot six and seven sixteenths like he claims. And, this is the second time I've seen Doc call for a face up on someone giving him grief on here. So, he must be packing something. I mean, I've said this on here before, that is, the true bad-ass doesn't/can't wait to see the size of the guy giving the guff. He has to take all comers. Not just the little guys. This kind of policy got me a nice ass kicking a few decades ago at a softball game.

Anyway, no offense Mike but, I'll be in Doc Cam's bleachers hoping to see him knock your arrogant ass into S.C., 4Me
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

I see the beta now wants us to believe he's married. :roll:

No, we knew a fight would never happen because Mike's too much of a coward who hides behind a pseudonym, to talk smack to people who could in all likelihood pummel him in person.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18