♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Chap
God

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by Chap »

Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:48 pm
Chap wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:25 pm
Hmm.

I think that my respect for AM might have been increased had he contacted DrC via PM, had a discussion with him, possibly come to an agreement, and then told the rest of us that their differences have been settled (should that be the case).

As it is ...
Atlanticmike,

Chap wants you to give up since that is what he does, so you should too. [...]
Nope. If these people wish to get together and attempt to inflict violence on one another on some kind of agreed terms, I have no objection to that. I just find all the exhibitionist "what a nice guy I am, so I shall spare you", plus heart emojis stuff a little suspicious.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/DFkGI3Yndzg

Doc Cam fighting shirtless last time he visited London 😂😂.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doc Cam and K Graham arguing over who's the most PROGRESSIVE 😂😂

https://youtu.be/M803SeqXMFQ

The best part of the video is RFM laughing at them. Tell me that isn't RFM sitting in the chair wearing the baby blue shirt😂
Last edited by Atlanticmike on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/xjBRs7x8H3I

Jersey Girl and Doc Cam fighting over who gets to bathe canpakes tonight😂😂
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Someone just had his last male hormone stomped on.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

The parking lot at the discussmormonism annual banquet 😂😂 K Graham telling Marcus to move his car

https://youtube.com/shorts/BfaMlBeY0KA?feature=share
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:16 pm
Obviously, your little call-out to fight me on Christmas Eve didn't go as planned. Do you realize how funny that exchange was last night? First! Let's look at what you were trying to set up. Becsuse you made me laugh.😂 You're flying into Norfolk to spend 3days with family and I guess at some point on CHRISTMAS EVE you planned to announce to your family, "hey guys, grandpa will be right back, I have to head out, I'm fist fighting a roofer I only know from talking to online😂." C'mon man! That's some funny stuff😂. Secondly, what probably cracked me up the most, is when you said "let's fight, I'm retired"🤣. The only person on this planet who can say I'm an old retired guy and I want to fight, and still be taken seriously, is Mike Tyson. Next time you call someone out, don't mention you're retired, you'll seem scarier 😂.

So here's what I propose. Whenever you fly in next time give me a shout, I'll treat you to a round of golf at the course of your choice. My favorite course is Sleepy Hole golf course, it's not an upscale course, but it's a really fun course and they know how to take care if the greens. Nicest Greens in town and they roll true. Or if you rather go fishing, I can take you on a kayak trip to the concrete ships at Kiptopeke State Park. There's a row of sunken ships made out of concrete that sit about a1/4 mile off shore. It's an awesome place to paddle to and catch fish.

Also, if you're not familiar with the Norfolk area and want some tips on where to go if you're planning to take your family out to eat or see the town, just PM me. The Christmas lights at the Botanical Garden in Norfolk are awesome and the lights at the oceanfront are great too. If you have grandkids they'll love it. One of my favorite places to eat is also in Norfolk. Texas Day Brazil!! Makes my mouth water thinking about it. If you've never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse, you should try it.

Anyways, this is me sticking my hand out and saying let's be friends. It hurts my heart that the only way you would PM me was because you wanted to end up in the Emergency Room on Christmas Eve.😂🤣. I love ya buddy, let's make peace, not war. And thank you for your service to our great country.
Did Cam really want to set up a fight with you on Christmas Eve? Seriously?

If true - Can this board get any freaking worse than it already has become?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:30 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:16 pm
Obviously, your little call-out to fight me on Christmas Eve didn't go as planned. Do you realize how funny that exchange was last night? First! Let's look at what you were trying to set up. Becsuse you made me laugh.😂 You're flying into Norfolk to spend 3days with family and I guess at some point on CHRISTMAS EVE you planned to announce to your family, "hey guys, grandpa will be right back, I have to head out, I'm fist fighting a roofer I only know from talking to online😂." C'mon man! That's some funny stuff😂. Secondly, what probably cracked me up the most, is when you said "let's fight, I'm retired"🤣. The only person on this planet who can say I'm an old retired guy and I want to fight, and still be taken seriously, is Mike Tyson. Next time you call someone out, don't mention you're retired, you'll seem scarier 😂.

So here's what I propose. Whenever you fly in next time give me a shout, I'll treat you to a round of golf at the course of your choice. My favorite course is Sleepy Hole golf course, it's not an upscale course, but it's a really fun course and they know how to take care if the greens. Nicest Greens in town and they roll true. Or if you rather go fishing, I can take you on a kayak trip to the concrete ships at Kiptopeke State Park. There's a row of sunken ships made out of concrete that sit about a1/4 mile off shore. It's an awesome place to paddle to and catch fish.

Also, if you're not familiar with the Norfolk area and want some tips on where to go if you're planning to take your family out to eat or see the town, just PM me. The Christmas lights at the Botanical Garden in Norfolk are awesome and the lights at the oceanfront are great too. If you have grandkids they'll love it. One of my favorite places to eat is also in Norfolk. Texas Day Brazil!! Makes my mouth water thinking about it. If you've never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse, you should try it.

Anyways, this is me sticking my hand out and saying let's be friends. It hurts my heart that the only way you would PM me was because you wanted to end up in the Emergency Room on Christmas Eve.😂🤣. I love ya buddy, let's make peace, not war. And thank you for your service to our great country.

Yes! Go read the exchange over in spirit prison. It's the Re: From: Rittenhouse trial calling Res lpsa thread, page 49. He says he wants to give me a shot at beating him up 😂😂. After that I totally have him shaking in his boots, so much so, you can actually tell when he stops typing, gets up out of his lazy boy chair and goes into the bathroom to take 3 Xanax because his heart was racing. I'm telling ya, there's a handful of people on this board that are so mad at the world because they left Mormonism and now they can't figure out how to live a normal and productive life, they are willing to be total A-holes until they die.

Stay Christian ceeboo! You're a good man with a big heart.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 pm
I totally have him shaking in his boots, so much so, you can actually tell when he stops typing, gets up out of his lazy boy chair and goes into the bathroom to take 3 Xanax because his heart was racing.
So you say.

Me, I am reminded of 1 Kings 20:11, where the words of Ahab, King of Israel, in reply to the boastful threats of Benhadad King of Syria are given as follows.
And the king of Israel answered and said, Tell him, Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off.
As this thread shows, you are the one who withdrew from the proposed encounter. At least Benhadad turned up on the day and attempted to make good his boasts, though he did get his ass thoroughly whupped, as the Good Book records ...
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 pm
ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Yes! Go read the exchange over in spirit prison.
Mike, thanks for pointing me to the exchanges - Read them.

For what its worth, I thought the exchanges were extremely childish, unfortunate, and uncivil - but about par for what this board has been providing its memebers lately. Given the only two options that exist (if you two men were to actually meet up and fight) is that Cam would get hurt or that you would get hurt and I don't see anything positive with either of those options. None.

My advice: I would stand on your kind and generous counter proposal to play golf together and/or look at lights and the ocean - and ignore being called out on the board. A tough thing to ignore but I would ignore it.
Stay Christian ceeboo! You're a good man with a big heart.
I will and thanks. Merry Christmas to you and yours.